MN Giants

That one by lancaster is the one shot by the two hunters correct? Guess a guy I play hockey with has a cabin fairly close to where this was shot. There was another giant mainframe 8 with split g2's shot just northeast of lake bronson.

This one was shot by our neighbor, had him on trail camera opening morning at 7:15 right by one of my stands, ended up being in the wrong stand that morning :(

They say they rough taped him around 168. Picture doesnt make him out to be a giant, but the dude in the picture is a big guy.

upload_2014-11-22_22-47-13.png

That is a great buck! And also what I expect from the northwoods or form a late spring. Tine length does no match ag country/early green up growth.

Yup, I have seen a couple like that from the area, within 15 miles or so. The two I have seen around 175 gross were after some mild winters.

He will score well!

I'd say 165
-12 points correct?

Yup, I think for the main frame. My brother said 15 total, I guess there are a couple stickers that are hard to see. He works for the son of the guy that shot it. They were chasing it last year too!

That one by lancaster is the one shot by the two hunters correct? Guess a guy I play hockey with has a cabin fairly close to where this was shot. There was another giant mainframe 8 with split g2's shot just northeast of lake bronson.

This one was shot by our neighbor, had him on trail camera opening morning at 7:15 right by one of my stands, ended up being in the wrong stand that morning :(

They say they rough taped him around 168. Picture doesnt make him out to be a giant, but the dude in the picture is a big guy.

View attachment 3025

That's a great buck!

Holy GIANTS !!!

Very nice buck, but I would be in shock if that buck scores 168".

Very nice buck, but I would be in shock if that buck scores 168".

Yep. There' a reason that buck has the nick-name: "Stubby".

Lots of character.....I'd be happy if he was hanging on my wall.