Missouri farm/land loan ?

Bill

Administrator
I know I’ve seen it discussed. Anyone with recommendations on a outfit that offers good farm mortgages in MO?

Haven’t had a mortgage in years. Was going to just sell stock to buy some land outright but it looks like $ is getting cheap and I’m not inclined to sell when the markets in a panic.

Luana Savings in Iowa will lend in Missouri 5 year 3.75%.... 4% for 10 year lock

I am definitely interested as well. I am getting 5.5 % for a 20 year / 5 year balloon. ( Not sure if this is a horrible rate, but my ROI on the property is covering the loan.) I don't plan on having it for long either.

I know I’ve seen it discussed. Anyone with recommendations on a outfit that offers good farm mortgages in MO?

Haven’t had a mortgage in years. Was going to just sell stock to buy some land outright but it looks like $ is getting cheap and I’m not inclined to sell when the markets in a panic.
Bill, I just bought another 310 and will be doing the same myself. I normally use my CU but they’re only offering a 5 year ARM on land right now (it’s still a good deal but would rather lock in fixed). I hear FCS is offering 30 year fixed at 4.5 but have yet to check in. I have until July 15 to close on this piece so I’ll be sniffing around here shortly.

Bill, I just bought another 310 and will be doing the same myself. I normally use my CU but they’re only offering a 5 year ARM on land right now (it’s still a good deal but would rather lock in fixed). I hear FCS is offering 30 year fixed at 4.5 but have yet to check in. I have until July 15 to close on this piece so I’ll be sniffing around here shortly.

Do you know the fcs rates for a 20 year fix?

Do you know the fcs rates for a 20 year fix?
I don’t. I actually haven’t reached out to them yet. A good friend of mine mentioned the rate to me (but I haven’t verified).