All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini Brillion Cultipacker $275

Tap

5 year old buck +
3 Foot wheel spread, 4 foot wide overall.
14" wheels.
Excellent condition. Very solid and tight.
I bought 2 of these (used) several years ago for $575 for the pair. My buddy took one of them and I have this one that I don't use. I have a 9 foot cultimulcher that does what I need so I want sell this one to free-up some barn space. I've only used it for a few hours since I bought it...it's in the same condition as when I bought it from someone on the old forum.
Located in S.W. Pa., but I'm driving to Eastern Iowa next month...could possibly meet somewhere along the way.
I'll post pics in a few minutes.

Always kept in the barn. Has never been left outside.
54f5bae49eccf2753b7c42f3ecbad115.jpg
fe07fdd83ce2ecd52b765a6b8596741b.jpg
bd1f6bd2a7a39681b7cfafdf3a6c7863.jpg
f46b6556d1deb509cfeb9c867a0d32e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sold.

Nice packer and reasonably priced.

Nice packer and reasonably priced.
It was on Craigslist for about 2 hours and a plotting newbie offered me $300... $25 more than I was asking. Nice young man who seems quite interested in getting more educated with all this habitat stuff. He'd not heard of this forum, but I believe he'll now be a lurker, maybe even a contributor. I knocked $20 off of his offer and told him to go buy some seed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk