All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brillion 10 ft double row cultipacker

MRBB

5 year old buck +
have an excellent condition brillion 10 ft double row cultipacker, I recently did a full once over and gave it some new paint even, all bearings are good, all disc are 100%
I used it for making food plots on the farm it was used NEW on, bought it off original owner and used it for 20 plus yrs till I lost access to the farm
now don't have a need for it
there on EBay and tractor sights in this set up for over 3K

I am asking $1800.00 for it

its a implement that is getting harder and harder to find
if you BUILD a new one like it, I was quoted from two makers ate 5300 and 5800, so, there NOT cheap anymore!

its located at zip code 18220, Deleno PA< and I can also possibly help with delivery , pending where and when!

please pm me for more pic's or info

any that comes and takes this before snow fall's can have it for $1500.00 and thats a heck of a deal on it, its rock solid and a double roller, really makes a difference having that second row follows the ground way better!?

for what ever reason I cannot get any pic's top load, PM me if you want to see one, its like new, fresh paint, and all disc's are like new its a steal for this price in the world of cultipackers , if you want a factory one and NOT make your own!

ok sold this, so its gone