All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

sandbur

5 year old buck +
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Sandbox.

Remember the purpose of the season and enjoy time with family and friends.

Special thanks to John for giving us this forum. There is lots of great information and people on here

'Bur

Merry Christmas to everyone from the Sandbox.

Remember the purpose of the season and enjoy time with family and friends.

Special thanks to John for giving us this forum. There is lots of great information and people on here

'Bur

Thanks Sanbur! I also want to say thanks to everyone on here for their input, I have gained a ton of knowledge from you all and thanks John for this forum.
Have a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Wishing you a happy, healthy and successful 2015.

Best Wishes!

FB

Merry Xmas everyone.

Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year!

Merry Christmas to all my brothers in habitat!

Merry Christmas to all!

What I want for Xmas.

Merry Xmas everyone. I'd like to thank all of you for sharing the stories, information, pic and jokes in your post over the year. I'd like to thank John for getting this site up and running. Sure beats the lleh out of the dark side. My Santa be good to all of you and your holidays be safe.

Merry Christmas to all!

What would I want for Christmas..........maybe 40 years back so I could do it all over again the same way!...........Man was it fun!:D

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a big buck.
I had to finish up the family shopping today. Three stores and way to many people for my liking. I was almost home when I passed the outdoor equipment store. I forgot something for myself so I picked out a shinny new Stihl chainsaw. My wife asked if I got everything on the list, she didn't ask what I got that was not on the list.
Seriously there is nothing better than having two great kids and their excitement around Christmas. Hopefully everyone here has a great Christmas.

Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks John for starting this forum! It's a great place to chew the fat w/ other Hab-heads. Thanks to all for the info exchange during the year.
Merry Christmas to everyone and your families, and I wish a happy & safe New Year to all of you !!! God Bless!

Have a safe Merry Christmas everyone.

Happy Holidays! Thanks to everyone for putting together a great site.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. I'm very thankful for all of you willing to help out and share your experiences, knowledge, tips, tricks, etc.