Christmas Wishes

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Merry Christmas to everyone on here and to your families!! I hope all are healthy and can enjoy your holidays together with family. Best wishes to all !!!
Jesus is the reason for the season .......... that's sadly forgotten in our commercialized world.

I hope I didn't break any forum rules by my last sentence. Bill?? - I defer .....

It is fine with me, Bow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all...and go Dawgs!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it.... ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to all and to your families.

Same to all you. Eat, drink, and be merry!

Merry Christmas!

You're good with me Bows. If I'm not at the farm (or on the Ocean) I don't miss many Sundays.

Merry Christmas…
Got thrown a little curveball. The Covid sniffles got us so we are postponing till next weekend with family.

Merry Christmas!

eUEwOZZ.jpg

Merry Christmas…
Got thrown a little curveball. The Covid sniffles got us so we are postponing till next weekend with family.
Get better soon!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Get better soon!! Merry Christmas!!!!
Thanks! It’s seriously nothing but just moving it with my parents cause I suppose it’s the right thing to do.

Merry Christmas everyone have a happy and safe holiday season.

A belated Merry Christmas all. I've been covered up in grandkids for two days.
Hope you all had as great of a Christmas as we did around here.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

That's a GREAT WAY to spend Christmas, Merle - covered in grandkids!!!!! Doesn't get much better. Hope you all had a good Christmas together.