Leupold bx-4 pro guide binos???

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Anyone have any experience with leupold bx4 binos?
I currently have a set of athlon 10x42’s and they are crystal clear but suck in low light. Considering switching. Was just looking for some feedback

I have a pair. They are pretty nice for how compact they are. I'd say they are good/ok in low light but low light is the situation where I notice the biggest difference to my swarovski (which are obviously bigger and quite a bit more costly). I got mine on sale a couple years ago so the price / value was pretty good. I'd buy the bx-4 again and still carry them regularly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I just got my pair of 10-42 bx-4 as a warranty replacement to my 10-50 bx-3‘s. Much smaller size is nice and work well for whitetail hunting. Not bad in low light, but I’m also not a heavy bino user. When glassing a field from the house where I can see little at night, the box-4’s gather enough to let me see. Leupold has been great customer service for me, replacing with no questions asked. for that reason, I’d recommend them.

I just got my pair of 10-42 bx-4 as a warranty replacement to my 10-50 bx-3‘s. Much smaller size is nice and work well for whitetail hunting. Not bad in low light, but I’m also not a heavy bino user. When glassing a field from the house where I can see little at night, the box-4’s gather enough to let me see. Leupold has been great customer service for me, replacing with no questions asked. for that reason, I’d recommend them.
That’s what I love about leupold. You’re protecting your investment by doing business with a solid company. There are some other company’s getting great reviews on the sub 500 binos like GPO and vandgaurd but where are these companies gonna be in 15 years!? Nikon monarch 7’s sound like some great binos but their warranty-customer service is finicky. They dropped their scope line. Who’s to say they won’t drop binoculars too…

Poro-prism binoculars can transmit more light than the inline types. Also, the lower the magnification the better it is for light gathering.

Steiner 7x50 binoculars have worked well for me. not perfect, but not horrible. Lots of glassing and no spacey headache thing from them. I got both the marine and green ones.

They work great for stalk hunting.