Let's Lighten Things Up a Bit ... Laughter Can Be Good Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
273832033_5219753741381978_8329221829749105776_n.jpg

Are you kidding me... F**K PUTIN.

Are you kidding me... F**K PUTIN.
I don't think it's clear who the bad guy is in any of this. Mark me skeptical for not believing our media, our intelligence agencies, or our politicians that have extensive dirty dealings in the 'kraine.

I don't think it's clear who the bad guy is in any of this. Mark me skeptical for not believing our media, our intelligence agencies, or our politicians that have extensive dirty dealings in the 'kraine.

You're joking. Putin is clearly the bad guy. That doesn't mean everyone else is a good guy, but it does mean Putin is a horrible person.

This seems like an odd comment. I’m trying to find under what planet a dictator invading a sovereign nation is a grey area for moral clarity?

This seems like an odd comment. I’m trying to find under what planet a dictator invading a sovereign nation is a grey area for moral clarity?
Same place where beating peaceful protestors and running elderly women over with horses aren’t human rights violations. Confiscation of your political enemies bank accounts in a supposed democratic country to our north. With none of it covered on the nightly news.

It is NOT CLEAR who the bad guy in this is? Seriously???????

So, it’s UNCLEAR that invading your neighbor, arming your nuclear bombers, and threatening the U.S. an its NATO allies is somehow maybe mmm… not clearly a bad thing? Poor Putin is just misunderstood? Oh god… save us from ourselves.

I have some close Ukrainian friends who's family is currently torn apart. Wife and young son made it to Hungary today. Husband got them to the border and is headed back to Kiev because he is fighting age. 18 to 60 year old males can not leave. Their 26 year old pregnant daughter wouldn't leave her husband so she is in bomb shelter in Kiev.

Pretty sure they know who the bad guy is.....

I dont trust our media, or politicians at all, and everyone has their own side of a story, but Ukraine did not provoke Russia, and they did not deserve what is going on. Putin seems to have problems with wanting the USSR back before he dies, and that wont happen unless he starts over taking these countries. Europe needs to lead this fight, if they jump in to rescue Ukraine, then we should be there to back Europe, whether that be by air, or sea, but not by ground. Let Europe supply the boots for the ground work.

I still think China and North Korea is just waiting for us to be distracted by this, and join in, then they would try to take us from a different angle. I think China and Russia have planned this out for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.