Let's Lighten Things Up a Bit ... Laughter Can Be Good Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying Putin is innocent. I'm saying I do not understand what is going on.

It is too simple to just ignore everything we know about our own crooked government and media to just jump right back in bed with them and offer our full faith in their version of what is going on over there. I worry we're going to end up killing lots of innocent people from all sides to cover up what our criminals in power have been doing in Ukraine, or to simply distract from something else we should be paying attention to.

I wonder if Putin isn't going in and driving the Pelosi's, Biden's, Kerry's, Fauci's, and Romney's outta there. We didn't want the Russians in Cuba. It's not hard to understand they don't want us in the Ukraine any more than we'd love him embedding spies and politicians kids into Canadian and Mexican companies. There are rumors that the US had a grip of bioweapons labs there and Putin took them all out. I have no idea if that is true. We don't get Russian news, and our side wouldn't admit it if it were true. It doesn't seem like Putin's hell bent on killing as many people as possible. He's not carpet bombing the innocent, no chemical attacks, no public beheadings.

I just can't bring myself to believe anything coming from Washington or the television, especially when we never hear directly from Putin or the Kremlin, but we can get non-stop press releases, tweets, and video from every middle eastern and african terror group we've been fighting for the last 30 years.

I wonder if Putin isn't going in and driving the Pelosi's, Biden's, Kerry's, Fauci's, and Romney's outta there.
And you think that is a good thing? …driving your political opponents out with force of arms rather than force of reason and compromise?

There are rumors that the US had a grip of bioweapons labs there and Putin took them all out. I have no idea if that is true.
Yeah, and I heard there was a herd of unicorns grazing in the Ukrainian countryside. I have no idea if that is true. Where does this stuff come from, and worse yet, who repeats it?!

I just can't bring myself to believe anything coming from Washington or the television, especially when we never hear directly from Putin or the Kremlin
If you can’t believe what you hear from members of our government – remember we hear from Marjorie Taylor Green AND AOC, whether we like it or not (uug). And if not from FOX, NBC, or CBS… then where exactly do you get your news. Pravda?

Look, I respect your right to express your views, I am sure they are honestly held. But here in the US, I have the right to respond with differing views. If only Putin would show equal respect for his neighbors rights, we would not be where we are now in Ukraine. I hope you don’t let your hate for the “libs” get in the way of recognizing evil.

Last edited:
And you think that is a good thing? …driving your political opponents out with force of arms rather that force of reason and compromise?

Yeah, and I heard there was a herd of unicorns grazing in the Ukrainian countryside. I have no idea if that is true. Where does this stuff come from, and worse yet, who repeats it?!

If you can’t believe what you hear from members of our government – remember we hear from Marjorie Taylor Green AND AOC, whether we like it or not (uug). And if not from FOX, NBC, or CBS… then where exactly do you get your news. Pravda?

Look, I respect your right to express your views, I am sure they are honestly held. But here in the US, I have the right to respond with differing views. If only Putin would show equal respect to his neighbors rights, we would not be where we are now in Ukraine. I hope you don’t let your hate for the “libs” get in the way of recognizing evil.
Hey fella, nobody is hating here. I'm just saying if we're all jacked up emotionally and ready to let'er rip like we were after 9/11, let's take a breather and think this through. Who among those leading the charge against Russia has ever had America's best interests at heart? You're lining up behind a group of politicians that has zero record of doing anything in the best interests of Americans.

Take your pick, who paid for the rona, lockdowns, vaccine transparency, jab or job, covid patients in nursing homes, ivermectin, firing doctors and nurses, comirnity switch-a-roo, mask hypcocracy, remdesivir, hospital kill bonuses, border invasion, child sex trafficking, fentanyl, currency collapse, 10% for the big guy, school boards, Jan 6th, supporting Trudeau, gun control, deplatforming, misinformation... Shall I go on?

Gonna be a little skeptical before I get on board with the gang that brought us all of that business. And to be honest, it's never turned out to be a bad idea to pause and think before caving in to whatever emotional response your stimuli is supposed to generate.

I will give Putin credit for one thing. At least he was able to cure covid. Someone should tell Xiden… I saw him stroll across the White House lawn after his 4 day weekend in the bunker. He was still hiding behind the ceremonial chin diaper even though CDC finally gave up on mask last Friday.

Face diapers will be to the Democrat tyranny party what Swastikas were to the Nasi’s

What did we learn from the “Mass formation psychoses” experts it looks a great deal like what we see going on. New boogie man your not a team player if your not onboard with the crazy. In fact if your not onboard you might be a terrorist how could you possibly doubt the validity of the crazy.

For me?
No more Putin unless it’s a body bag.

d99ac053e9d00f15739c6d5c436451fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Former tanker here, spent my service in Germany.

We got 35% of Putin’s armored vehicles on foreign soil stuck in the mud.

There is no air superiority
I wonder what Patton would recommend

Last edited:
Former tanker here, spent my service in Germany.

We got 35% of Putin’s armored vehicles on foreign soil stuck in the mud.

There is no air superiority
I wonder what Patton would recommend
Thank You for your service! Greatly appreciated!

Can’t get it to embed but its worth clicking on

Ukraine I know isn’t anywhere close to an innocent country, but they didn’t provoke, or deserve to be continually bombed by Russia. It is a one sided war, and everyone is sitting back and watching on tv. Ukraine is not firing on Russia. Only the Russian military forces that are illegally inside Ukraine.

When will it stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.