Kioti tractors

tooln

5 year old buck +
Does anyone here have or know someone who has a Kioti tractor. I'm very seriously looking at one. All my searching have had good results but it's nice too know from experience.

We had a few discussions about Kioti tractors. I have no personal experience, but I think they are pretty good stuff. Lots of happy owners oover on TBN. They must be pretty good....becuase Bobcat had them painted white and put their brand on them.....before finding out their dealers really didn't want into the CUT biz. (I think the dealers find plenty to do in the Commercial and Skid Steer Biz). I've not read any bad reports on this brand.

I nearly bought a Bobcat......and then opted for a used Deere Tractor. Some good values in Kioti IMO.

^^ Wow. That sounds like a pretty fair deal. That IS a Kioti......Bobcat didnt take the line on until 2010 or so.....and those were white. Not sure the hours or condition....but it would seem to be a fair price. Hard to find a 4 WD diesel tractor with a loader for much less. Keep in mind tho...that this tractor may not have enough power for the typical sized 5 foot implements (?).....or barely so. Not sure if that is engine HP or PTO HP. No model or specs are shown.

Yes I saw that one. I remember it as the front tires are on backwards. But I'm looking for something larger 35-45 hp range.

Good luck with your search!

I found a fairly good deal on a new DK45SE HST, going to wheel-n-deal Monday.

I found a fairly good deal on a new DK45SE HST, going to wheel-n-deal Monday.
This weekend is going sooooooooooo slow.

I just bought a new tractor. Will post pics tonight.

2013 DK45SE HST

Last edited:
Congrats on the new purchase! Now you can give us some first hand feed back.

looks good! should do fine for you.

I predict one satisfied customer. :) WTG Toolin.....been a long wait for you.

Can you give us a "roundabout" on the price of that tractor?

Looks like plenty of clearance for chains on the rear.....if you need 'em in winter.

I predict one satisfied customer. :) WTG Toolin.....been a long wait for you.

Can you give us a "roundabout" on the price of that tractor?
The original quote I got was almost perfectly half way between 22 & 23 for the tractor and loader with a 72" bucket. I was able to get a block heater installed the tire's filled with rim guard & delivered to my property for under 22700. I'm very happy with the results. Once I get it and some seat time a full review will follow. I am really impressed with the way it is built. It has a 3 speed hydro, cruise control and lever to control the 3pt from the rear of the tractor. PTO can be put in auto or manual. Auto turns the PTO off when ever the 3pt is raised (tillers) Quick attach bucket and loader. A really nice suspension seat & one set of rear remotes. I thought about putting Ag tire on it but decided I can get a set of chains if needed. The dealer also has New Holland and I had a quote for one also for about the same price but the spec on the Kioti are what sold it. 4 gpm more for the hyd pump, 1000 lb more lifting capacity and just over 1000 more overall tractor weight. The wife liked the NH better and would have preferred I got that but she doesn't always get her way.

Thanks Tooln. Seems like you got all the right stuff on that rig.....and a good price too. Seems like a good size, power and weight to get stuff done. I think you made a good tire choice. Looking forward to hearing more about your seat time. Enjoy!

Nice rig Tooln! Looks impressive!

I looked into these under the bobcat paint and thought highly of them. I too will be interested in some seat time reporting.

I haven't forgotten about feed back. Last week they wanted to deliver it. With the rifle opener and holidays coming up I asked to wait til the first week in Dec.

Looks nice Tooln. Pretty handy size tractor!
It should do more than I ask of it. I was originally looking at the 35 HP range, this one is 45 for the price of a 35. Some deals you just can't pass up.