Kioti tractors

What are they asking and how many hours does it have. I have just shy of 100 hours on mine with no issues. It's also very easy on fuel. Definitely add fluid. I haven't had to use the block heater yet but it's still nice to have. Who are you dealing with?

Scott Baumann, it was a new tractor but just found out they sold it. He is quoting me the new model NK series with 45 horse. I thought I would get a deal on the DK40. To bad it sold. I'd love to get into one for what you payed.

Here is what he quoted

The NX4510 open station tractor with hydro transmission, loader, and bucket will be $29,805, take off the rebate of $4,000 and you are at $25,805. Includes rim guard and block heater. The same tractor with a shuttle shift transmission will run you $28,781, less $4,000 rebate and you’re at $24,781. With rim guard and block heater.

Any extras not included will be delivery and tax if applicable.

Any other questions, let me know. I have both units available and ready to go. Email or call me direct at 715-370-8579.

I don't know Scott. Have you asked if they have any other's @ one of their other dealerships? I know nothing about the NX series, other that they are a tier4 engine. You'd be far better off with a tier3 if you can find one. They have a lot less of the emissions crap. Maybe they can do a dealer locate for you. Good luck and let us know if and what you get.

I don't know Scott. Have you asked if they have any other's @ one of their other dealerships? I know nothing about the NX series, other that they are a tier4 engine. You'd be far better off with a tier3 if you can find one. They have a lot less of the emissions crap. Maybe they can do a dealer locate for you. Good luck and let us know if and what you get.

That's what I have them doing. I'll keep you posted.

Have you considered or priced any other brand they sell? I priced out a New Holland but the Kioti came cheaper & had more lifting capacity & a higher gpm for the hydraulics.

Have you considered or priced any other brand they sell? I priced out a New Holland but the Kioti came cheaper & had more lifting capacity & a higher gpm for the hydraulics.

That's the problem, having a hard time deciding. I'm looking at Mahindra, Kubota, and Kioti. Mahindra is the closest dealer about a half hour away from the cabin. The rest are about a hour. Trying to get the best bang for the buck. Hoping to stay in the $22-25,000 budget. Don't want Deere, I can get more tractor forgoing the green paint.

Here's what he just sent me, I believe a 35 horse would work fine fore my needs.
The DX models are gone, I could get you into a CK series tractor. The largest model in that line is a 35 horse power. These units as well have now been discontinued for the new Tier 4 models coming out shortly. A CK35 unit with loader, bucket, rim guard, and block heater will run you $23,185, less the rebate of $3000 = $20,185. There is one unit left without a cab, and one unit with a cab.

My original intent was something in the 35hp range. I was lucky to get the deal on the one I did at 45hp.

Don't want Deere, I can get more tractor forgoing the green paint.

My Deere was real close to your price range, but with 65hp and 4klbs loader lift at the pins.

Today's compact tractors and their powerful hydraulics and loaders REQUIRE lots of ballast on the rear. Liquid ballast or wheel weights are NOT ENOUGH. Even a heavy implement on the back in addition to the ballast may be problematic. Beware.

For example: I own a 3320 with 300 CX Loader. (very similar to Freeborns rig) I have my rears filled with 800# of Rimguard and use a 300# box blade with another 800 lbs of suitcase weights hanging on the box blade. STILL....with a heavy load, my rears can become airborne. All that weight is then on the front axel and the tractor has just become quite easy to roll-over......not to mention all that force on the front driveline. BEWARE!

In short, you MUST have a heavy weight hanging on the 3 point when doing heavy loader work.....AND ballast in those rear tires.

I really should buy a ballast box too.....and fill it with concrete. Some very good designs have been shown at TBN where guys put some casters on their Ballast Box prior to filling with concrete....so later they can roll it around. Also embed plastic pipes in the concrete so you have some tool holders. Check it out.

Foggy is correct on the ballast. I do have my rears filled on 50 horse Bobcat. I have been moving some gravel today when my left wheels sank in some mud and I started to tip. I had just taken my planter off for rear weight. The bucket was a couple of feet off the ground. I was able to let the bucket down to regain my balance. Then I had to go back to the cabin and change my shorts.

Why'd you have it up so high?

I was just about to dump.

Well worth checking out.
I'd love to check it out but I'm busy with work this week and next week I'll be at the cabin all week.

My Deere was real close to your price range, but with 65hp and 4klbs loader lift at the pins.
What did you pay for yours? Was it new or used?

27,5K. It was used, but only had 59 hours on it.