Kieffer Pears Fruit Drop

VTer

5 year old buck +
I have 2 Kieffer pears on third leaf and an Asian pear. I am in Zone 4a. The last 2 years all the pears have had tons of blossoms. The Asian has never set any fruit. Last year the Kieffers started fruit then lost all of it. We had a late frost which I assumed was the problem. This year they both set a fair amount of fruit with ideal growing conditions. Checked yesterday and all the small pears dried up and are falling off. Apples next to them are doing great with good amounts of fruit. Any ideas?
Thank you.

Sounds like they got frosted. I have the same thing here, my pears bloom a couple weeks earlier than the apples.
Last year we had a bad cold snap in May and I ended with just a few apples, this year we had another few cold days late and my pears look real spotty with just a couple here and there on them. My apples look pretty good with decent fruit set.
The early bloom makes pears way more susceptible to late frost than most apples…but when we have a warm spring my pears will literally break branches with the fruit load.

H2O Thank you. Guess that must be it.