It's game day!

Didn't mean to jinx them.
I'm absolutely speechless.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

WOW! I really am speechless this time! Congrats Wayne!

Not many left but us. Anyone can stay when you're winning though.
219ba3821958fa8350dd8b2012bf20da.jpg

At the world famous catfish hole in Fayetteville before the game this week. Good luck to all your teams this week.
296f0561d4e0fe2fc3902be04ab4c754.jpg

Merle,

I will trade opponents with you today. I give my Vols 15 to 20 % chance of upsetting the Tide in Knoxville. I skipped muzzleloader in KY today to see if we can play four quarters of football against a great rival.

Good luck to the 'hogs!!! Call 'em pigs for me.

Merle,

I will trade opponents with you today. I give my Vols 15 to 20 % chance of upsetting the Tide in Knoxville. I skipped muzzleloader in KY today to see if we can play four quarters of football against a great rival.

Good luck to the 'hogs!!! Call 'em pigs for me.
Yall got them this week Wayne
They should be worn out from all that running up and down the field they did on us last week.

Last week - the Vols had 7 turnovers again the Aggies and still had a chance to win it. I was in the deer woods and missed that one.

Our QB needs to be able to run - when they let him run some our offense hits a different gear. To heck with playing from behind -drive me crazy. But I don't stop watching 'em.

Congrats Merle to the Hogs great victory.

You were wrong - the tide didn't run like they were tired - they demolished us with their ground game. Huge piece of humble pie for the Vol Nation.

We are just above average on the line of scrimmage and the Tide pounded us.

Congrats Merle to the Hogs great victory.

You were wrong - the tide didn't run like they were tired - they demolished us with their ground game. Huge piece of humble pie for the Vol Nation.

We are just above average on the line of scrimmage and the Tide pounded us.
Sorry bout the loss for yall Wayne. They are pretty tough again so don't get to down over losing that one.
We did come back against ole miss this week. Makes a happy trip home

Last edited:
Not much for game day this week. I'm working nights and that's were I'll be for the game tonight. You can bet I'll have my radio with me though. Good luck to all for the games this weekend.

Merle, hopefully your radio wasn't working or you were able to change the channel.

Merle, hopefully your radio wasn't working or you were able to change the channel.
Thankfully the shoelace I found to hang myself with broke.

Merle,

That shoelace post is funny. Everyone appreciates good humor.

I am happy, the Vols were off and I got my wish - I root for whoever Ohio State is playing. That upset makes the playoff picture more interesting. I don't count the buckeyes out yet.

'Bama better not overlook Auburn.

'Bama better not overlook Auburn.

It will take another miracle game for us to hang with Bama. But we have had enough games like the "kick six" that we always hope.

It will take another miracle game for us to hang with Bama. But we have had enough games like the "kick six" that we always hope.
I think it will be a good game, but when you play bama in an sec game you have to beat them by a large enough margin that the officials can't swing the outcome in their favor. They're good enough they don't need it, but the no call helmet to helmet destroying of Noil is an example of what goes on every week. No flag, no review, but when aTm glances off a helmet every flag in the stadium comes out.

Lakngulf'

Go easy on my Rebels this week

We have had it kicked out of us the last 2 weeks

bill

Not much for game day this week. I'm working nights and that's were I'll be for the game tonight. You can bet I'll have my radio with me though. Good luck to all for the games this weekend.

:'(

Lakngulf'

Go easy on my Rebels this week

We have had it kicked out of us the last 2 weeks

bill

Having been an AU fan as long as I can remember I can knowingly say "You just never know about them Tigers"
But, wow, has Ole Miss had a weird season so far. Had FSU beat. Had Bama beat. wow

Perhaps your tigers will be "looking ahead?!?"

We WILL win the party........

bill