Indiana Brute

ghilliehunter

5 year old buck +
DSCN1630.JPG I dedicated this bow season to my brother in law who passed away last week. Arrowed this buck the first bow hunt after the funeral. Life is short, enjoy God's blessings. Praise the Lord for another fantastic hunt!

Very sorry for your loss. What a dedication though! Geez he's a tank. Huge back tines! Congratulations, and I hope you're all doing well.

Also sorry for your loss.

Congratulations on an awesome deer, what a beast.

Wow!!!

Way to go.

Sorry for your loss. Congrats on such a stud of a buck.

Nice buck!

I am sure that was a very emotional hunt for you. Congrats on a great buck and sorry about your BIL.

I definitely think you had someone with helping you on that hunt. When I think of Indiana I don't envision deer of that caliber, you are changing my impression of The Hoosier State. God bless.

I definitely think you had someone with helping you on that hunt. When I think of Indiana I don't envision deer of that caliber, you are changing my impression of The Hoosier State. God bless.

I’ve heard great things about Indiana. It’s a one buck state, which in general I’d consider a positive. The biggest negative is a fairly long gun season during the rut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big ol buck, congrats on him and sympathies for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. I hope our Lord comforts your family.

Great buck!! Congrats on a successful hunt.

Great buck! Sorry for your loss. Live everyday as if there is no tomorrow because tomorrow is not promised to us.