2021 Indiana

ghilliehunter

5 year old buck +
The last half of 2021 has been a rough patch at home. My wife had cancer surgery and treatments in October. My brother in law passed away in November. My mom passed away this week. We will have joy and we will know sorrow. I'm thankful my wife is on the mend, that I had the chance to canoe and hunt with my wife's brother and that I had a sweet and kind mother. Mostly, that God has given me a fantastic experience on this Earth with a loving family.
This deer season, both my sons and I killed a doe and a buck this fall, Praise the Lord!20211210_143503.jpg20211113_143636.jpgScreenshot_20211105-205334_WhatsApp.jpg

Very sorry about your losses. Hang on to good memories. Great to hear your wife is recovering.

Love all the pics, and it's hard to choose which is best, but decided I'm going with #1. And how tall are the back tines on your brute?

Very sorry about your losses. Hang on to good memories. Great to hear your wife is recovering.

Love all the pics, and it's hard to choose which is best, but decided I'm going with #1. And how tall are the back tines on your brute?
Thank you. G2s are 14" and 15 4/8". Inside spread 23".

Holy smokes. Beams? Score?