If You Are The Praying Type

T-Max

5 year old buck +
I humbly ask you to pray for my daughter. She was born with a pretty rare tumor and we underwent a planned surgery to remove it yesterday. She just turned 9 weeks old. The procedure went well, but it was a little more invasive than they thought it was going to be. It was supposed to be in and out and has been anything but… Her heart rate has been really high most likely due to pain and the doctors were using morphine to try and keep it under control. She kicked out her IV port this morning and they have pretty much poked her everywhere else that was available already. She is exhausted, we are exhausted… I’d give my right leg for her to have a night of peace. Any of you fathers understand that… This afternoon they put in a catheter as she hasn’t peed since the procedure most likely due to nerve damage during surgery. She should grow out of that, the important thing was getting all of the tumor out at once. She’s a strong little girl, but she could use some spiritual help if you could offer it. We’ve got a bit of a fight ahead of us it seems…
a46a1b29b143f551c7f751ece26c51d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I’m so sorry yall are dealing with this. With a 4 year old girl and another on the way I 1000% feel yalls pain. Praying for you guys.

Sorry you are having to go through this. Hope everything turns out well for you. Hang in there buddy.

Prayers sent 🙏

Such a sad ordeal. Prayers sent. God bless you all.

That's horrible for such a cute little thing to be in all that pain. Prayers sent for you and your family on a full, quick recovery.

Oh man, I'm so sorry she is going through this. Prayers for her and you guys.

You got it, hang in there.

Prayers sent to you and your family.

Count me in guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely praying for you and the family . …Wow she’s cute !!

I extend our thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family. Hang in there!

Prayers being said. Hope that face gets back to normal soon!

Prayers sent

I will say a special one for her tonight.

Sent

So sorry to hear and see your post. You will all be in our thoughts and prayers.