I See We are Now Blessed!

You guys don't want to believe me but things will not be the same. Just sayin!

I really hope I am wrong, But I rarely am!
I am feeling you MoBuck, it already seems different, but maybe it's just me?

You guys had me worried it was mcfluffy

Why do those 2 guys have to be from MY state? :mad:

Mo you better just start feeding us more of your stuff, that will make up for it.....well maybe not. I get email responses to a lot of the threads I reply too, and I started to read his first post without seeing the name. My first thought it was another high fence a hole, than topic went to food plot seed. He clicked into my mind, and I thought to myself, can't be. I scrolled back up the page and there he is. Oh boy

All you have to do is run it like a dictator. If the owner doesn't want somebody here, ban them. That seems to work for the qdma site.

Man that qdma site is dead. I looked there yesterday. Without Paul now it's got nothing but egos.

Man that qdma site is dead. I looked there yesterday. Without Paul now it's got nothing but egos.
Thats cause all the good guys come here. ;)

I agree. I take a look once in a while. There is some ignorant s*&t that get said over there. When I read MBC's first post my reaction was "please don't tell me Duffy" is now here.

Indeed…full of egos….and dickweeds.

Definition:
Dickweed 1) A completely self-absorbed, useless a s s hole with s h i t for brains;

2) A person so irredeemably stupid that their idiotic behavior causes pain to everyone that they interact with.

Last edited:
Thats cause all the good guys come here. ;)

It would be nice if somehow Paul's posts could get copied over here.

It seems to me the forum in question could be called the "Gotta Prove How Right I Am" forum (and I thought that is what the archery talk forum is for???).

I still go over there occasionally. I just read a 4 page post how a guy shot a buck, his neighbor found it or didn't find it...blah blah. He wanted the rack, he wouldn't give the rack...blah blah. 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. Seems like a lot more a holes on there then there used to be.

I think it would be a hot seller.

For anyone in the know, it would be the single biggest food plotting resource ever compiled.

what am i missing? Someone blurt it out send me a PM? I have my ideas but i just did a quick scour and it didnt net any results?

look for the locked thread ....

i just found it....my guess was correct.

Damn come on boys it's Sunday! Lol

Last edited:
I am still trying to figure out who the perpetrator is......

Shares initials with "Dumb Hunter."

Owe.... i got it...