How quickly does Nitrogen evaporate?

B

BJE80

So I'm planning on putting urea down on my brassicas this weekend. It was suppposed to rain Saturday afternoon and/or Sunday. Now it is only 20% chance of rain both days. How long can urea sit on the brassicas before it either burns or evaporates and doesn't do much? I live 2.5 hours away so timing it with rain is a crap shoot.

I got it down this morning. Should rain tonight. At least they say so.

It rained good this morning. Woooooooooooooo

Is that a Ric Flair "Woo!"?
Yeah. Tacky, but I had to expel all the happiness out somehow.

Yeah. Tacky, but I had to expel all the happiness out somehow.
There's no shame in a good nature boy "Woooooooo!"

Last edited:
There's no shame in a good nature boy "Woooooooo!"

Trying to picture your childhood. Mean Gene days were the bomb. Jesse had the pythons and Rooster and the Sheik ruled the ring. We used to ride our bikes to the AWA (?) tapings. I big name per night and Jake the Milkman never won a match.

Crusher and Dick the Bruiser ruled back in my day! Mad Dog and The Claw, Barron Von Raschke!

I loved all those guys! Watched Mad Dog Vachon and Andre the Giant fight the Midnight Rockers(Shawn Michaels was a kid) in my high school gym in like '84. Used to watch the Crusher and Bruiser fight Verne Gagne and Mad Dog Vachon on Channel 32/44 out of Chicago when I was very young living in Kenosha. Too funny! "Dat is all da people need to know!" :D

Always love a good Rick Flair Wooooooooo!

The rock and stone cold ruled my era, with a little Mic Foley on the side