How high does a blockaid need to be?

Holy cow. I'm away from the weekend and come back to this sh!t storm. Lol

Thanks Steve. Ftr I'm very happy with service you provided. There was a ton of little things I didn't think about with the plan I wanted to do and the write up contained a huge resource.

My intent was not to post the map. But Everyone was off base at first without it. I hope no hard feelings.

My last comment on this is I feel we are lucky to have Steve post here. But threads like this could change that in a hurry.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a blast up in Wausau, I can't believe ure not living there yet?

Had a blast up in Wausau, I can't believe ure not living there yet?

Wausau is nice. Maybe someday after the kids are out of the house.

My intent was not to post the map. But Everyone was off base at first without it. I hope no hard feelings.

Thanks, Brad, but you have no worries at all about posting the plan. You and anyone else are more than welcome to share any plan I've ever done. I wouldn't have made that plan thread in the LC section here and over on QDMA if I minded. I even disguised it a little and used it in the book I just finished. In general, I try to share everything I think I know and don't worry about if it costs me any short term $. I think it works out in my favor in the long run and it's also my way of trying to show how much I appreciate all you guys purposefully and even often accidentally allowing me to do my thing for a living. I understand that the dippers of the world are cynical when they hear/read stuff like that, and they have a @#$% good reason to be. Most in this industry have to be constantly hustling to make a buck.

Thanks, Brad, but you have no worries at all about posting the plan. You and anyone else are more than welcome to share any plan I've ever done. I wouldn't have made that plan thread in the LC section here and over on QDMA if I minded. I even disguised it a little and used it in the book I just finished. In general, I try to share everything I think I know and don't worry about if it costs me any short term $. I think it works out in my favor in the long run and it's also my way of trying to show how much I appreciate all you guys purposefully and even often accidentally allowing me to do my thing for a living. I understand that the dippers of the world are cynical when they hear/read stuff like that, and they have a @#$% good reason to be. Most in this industry have to be constantly hustling to make a buck.

Most in EVERY Industry hustle to make a buck. The Dippers in the world just love being pissed off at the guys that hustle and don't live off there old lady's.

You just have to laugh at those guys, I know I do!

It's funny that our culture attempts to label a class, by how much money we spend. The thing is, these people try to act like they have a pile of money when the warren buffets of the world still live in the same house he purchased for $32k. Of the billionaires like Dave cheriton who still cut their own hair. You can act like u are whealthier than u actually are, or live under your means, and actually get ahead.
There's 10 million millionares in this country, most don't do it living outside their means, and spend money they don't have to. P
Most in EVERY Industry hustle to make a buck. The Dippers in the world just love being pissed off at the guys that hustle and don't live off there old lady's.

You just have to laugh at those guys, I know I do!
You can laugh all you want my friend, but your not gonna see me asking professional advice on a deer hunting forum. good luck with that bill collecting my friend. I'll just keep saving money I don't have to spend.

It's funny that our culture attempts to label a class, by how much money we spend. The thing is, these people try to act like they have a pile of money when the warren buffets of the world still live in the same house he purchased for $32k. Of the billionaires like Dave cheriton who still cut their own hair. You can act like u are whealthier than u actually are, or live under your means, and actually get ahead.
There's 10 million millionares in this country, most don't do it living outside their means, and spend money they don't have to. P

You can laugh all you want my friend, but your not gonna see me asking professional advice on a deer hunting forum. good luck with that bill collecting my friend. I'll just keep saving money I don't have to spend.

One thing you miss is that having someone make money off you providing a service is not getting ripped off. It is how the economy works. People need to make money off one another for the system to work. When people make money then they spend money on other things that allows more people to make money.

If everyone was a tight wad as you our economy would completely in the crapper. LOL

Don't worry I just bought a $120,000 boat, $15k to outfit it, and a grand plus every week, in operational costs.
It's all what u spend your money on. I'm trying real hard to stop helping people save money doing this stuff.

Don't worry I just bought a $120,000 boat, $15k to outfit it, and a grand plus every week, in operational costs.
It's all what you want to spend your money on. I'm trying real hard to stop helping people save money doing this stuff.
Let me get this straight Dipper. You just spent $165k on a boat, but you will come on here and criticize others for how they spend THEIR cash. Got news for you....this is how we WANT to spend our money. We appreciate it when someone on here shows us a better way, but I for one don't need you to save me from myself. If I don't spend my fun money on habitat, my wife will spend it on dumb shit like clothes or furniture.

Let me get this straight Dipper. You just spent $165k on a boat, but you will come on here and criticize others for how they spend THEIR cash. Got news for you....this is how we WANT to spend our money. We appreciate it when someone on here shows us a better way, but I for one don't need you to save me from myself. If I don't spend my fun money on habitat, my wife will spend it on dumb shit like clothes or furniture.
Sorry my friend, I have no interest to criticize what anyone spends their hard earned $ on. I was simply trying to help people save $.
I don't care what my loved ones spend money on, I really don't care what strangers spend their money. I was just trying to help those save money. I apologize it comes off differently

I'll add one thing, Steve and I have been playing a game of tag for a while. He appreciates it and so do I. Challenging each other only benfits everyone. We've had some really good talks, not here as much. But some really good ones at qdma

Give it a break Dip, for one thing you would have to have a business to ask advice about. You are starting to sound like a bitter little man on a forum! LOL

$165,000....for a boat?

Now there is a depreciation bomb! Should have came on here for some free advice on why not to buy something that stands for Bust Out Another Thousand! Hahahahaha!

Sorry my friend, I have no interest to criticize what anyone spends their hard earned $ on. I was simply trying to help people save $.
I don't care what my loved ones spend money on, I really don't care what strangers spend their money. I was just trying to help those save money. I apologize it comes off differently

1. It does come off different. It's the presentation that turns people off. Not the content.
2. We all like saving money. I actually have some ?'s for you on seed supply coming up if you will answe them. (Have not got around to it yet).

$165,000....for a boat?

Now there is a depreciation bomb! Should have came on here for some free advice on why not to buy something that stands for Bust Out Another Thousand! Hahahahaha!
Hey now MO. I make my living selling those depreciatiom bombs. Don't give these guys too much information on that subject. HaHaHaHaHa ;)

Hey now MO. I make my living selling those depreciatiom bombs. Don't give these guys too much information on that subject. HaHaHaHaHa ;)

Sorry!:oops:

Sorry!:oops:
No worries!! I could sell you a pontoon for 125k, but I wouldn't dream of buying one. To each their own!

No worries!! I could sell you a pontoon for 125k, but I wouldn't dream of buying one. To each their own!

I assure you......you could not!;)

Touche'......hahahahaha. lmao :p

Maybe a $20,000 pontoon, but not $125,000!:D