Home orchard

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Well after seeing natureboys orchard I have been day dreaming of my trees getting more mature! I will add 10 trees to this orchard in early spring. Most all these trees came from turkey creek with the exception of a few I grafted or picked up on clearance at Lowe’s. Anyhow just wanted to show it off my lil home orchard in it’s young stage! Should have a few apples, pears, plums and peaches this yr!

You might get a title bout someday in the future. Looks great.

You might get a title bout someday in the future. Looks great.
Thank you! God willing I will have 50+ apple varieties in this field some day! Plus some more pears!

Perfect looking spot for an orchard. Looks great

Good looking plot

Who's your buddy in the video?

bill

Looking great Jordan.

Congratulations Jordan and good luck with that orchard. It will bring you much pleasure in the years to come.

Looks great!

Are things that nice and green yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking plot

Who's your buddy in the video?

bill
Our little red bone hound June. She is still around. Moral to the story is never let your kids listen to “where the red fern grows” lol
She is a good dog but definitely not as easy to train as the labs I have had in the past! Hounds are hard headed lil buggers

Looks great!

Are things that nice and green yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nossir that was this past summer. I am ready for spring green up!

Jordan, Great looking orchard, well done.

Dang, you and Natureboy set the bar kinda high! That's a great looking orchard Jordan.

Nice start and great looking hound too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great looking orchard, Jordan! Open air, plenty of sun, good spacing - you have the whole deal going on. Should have plenty of apples for a long time. Great job!

Man that all looks great Jordan, love the dog!