Holy huge persimmon Batman

Skelly

5 year old buck +
I drove by this tree a ton on my way to work. Just happened to see all the fruit on it today.

I’ve never seen a persimmon tree remotely close to this size. Gotta be 70’ at least

Man that owns the house said he has been offered 10k for it.

EA9F992F-EE26-4CA6-90B7-1C430DD1EC87.jpeg52F3395F-DB9C-4C79-8EF2-A5D44AD6684E.jpeg

That tree is a giant!

The guy should have sold it for the 10K... it looks like sack worms are after it now from the pic.

They’ve been real bad this year. Absolutely attacking all the persimmons.

10k??? Gotta liquidate that while it's still valuable. Take a picture and plant 2 in its place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove by this tree a ton on my way to work. Just happened to see all the fruit on it today.

I’ve never seen a persimmon tree remotely close to this size. Gotta be 70’ at least

Man that owns the house said he has been offered 10k for it.

View attachment 20938View attachment 20939

So what would the guy do who buys the tree? Are we talking lumber?

So what would the guy do who buys the tree? Are we talking lumber?

Maybe. I didn’t dig into it.

I was too busy wishing it was on my property. Ha

If you pull your vehicle over on the way to work to take pictures of trees, and talk to the homeowner about said trees.... you might be a habitat guy.

That's an incredible tree

Yep I’m that guy.

On another thread from yesterday I did a u-turn and snagged a bunch of chestnuts from the side of the road.

I’ve clipped mulberry limbs from a tree in a parking lot to propagate the cuttings.

I’ve got a bunch of persimmon seeds inthe fridge from a road side shopping spree.

Like many of you Guys I absolutely love habitat and tinkering with the land I own.

If you pull your vehicle over on the way to work to take pictures of trees, and talk to the homeowner about said trees.... you might be a habitat guy.

That's an incredible tree

........Lets start a thread

bill

I'm gonna have get some pics of some big persimmons we have on our property. I have hunted out of them with a climbing stand , prolly 20-22" trees.

I'm gonna have get some pics of some big persimmons we have on our property. I have hunted out of them with a climbing stand , prolly 20-22" trees.
They have got to throw some amazing amount of fruit.