Herbicide Mix For People Trails

Hey, how about those herbicides for use on people trails!

That'll bode well with what we call some folks from WI.....Dipper Schmidts. :D

Most of us just PM that he is an A-Hole, but whatever!

That'll bode well with what we call some folks from WI.....Dipper Schmidts. :D
Funny u say that I can hunt 800 acres in Winona county any time I want and the land is owned by schmidts. The hunting is fabulous and more importantly, it's fun.

Half the county seems to be a Schmidt. Is that why u are envious of Schmidt? They have better hunting in that part of the state?

Most of us just PM that he is an A-Hole, but whatever!
if that makes u feel better about yourselves, go right ahead. I'd prefer open forum though.

^ You need to have your chain jerked every now and again......and when you start with those MN comments.....well.......:rolleyes: ching-ching.

Dipper should start a poll for least favorite member on this forum and see if he can win.

I know where my money is.

^ You need to have your chain jerked every now and again......and when you start with those MN comments.....well.......:rolleyes: ching-ching.
Finally a mn guy with a sense of humor

Dipper should start a poll for least favorite member on this forum and see if he can win.

I know where my money is.
Typical mn demeanor. How's that the coming along? Never got a thank u for that one, just a threat and comments like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Do the poll Dipper. Only real threat is you finding out how much you win by.

do it, I don't care what u and your clique think. You are nasty, unhappy souls. That's clear Even your biggest hobby and passion is negativity. Your type mean nothing to me. It's a good reminder to me how I don't want to live my life, so I thank you. I know u are below gratitude, again, it's just reinforcement to me.

Hey, how about those herbicides for use on people trails!
I didn't mean to start anything controversial! I'm not insulting the guru's or non-guru's, insulting MN or WI residents, ruining habitat or crops. Just want a clean (flat) 200 yard trail to access a blind with my small kids on our 20 acres... So come on now, no need for all this garbage. Shame on any of you who turned nothing into all of this. If any mod wishes to delete this thread, please feel free to do so!

Again, "Hey, how about those herbicide recommendations for people trails"!

I apologize spider. What kinda terrain is this again? Highland, swamp? I don't care the scroll back up this thread;)

"What kinds of mixes is anyone using to keep your trails clear? I typically do this 2x/year with Gly and 2,4-db."

I just use Glyphosate but might try GroundClear in the future.

I wouldn't waste 24db if u are using ghly.

How many guys on here spray their trails with chemicals to eliminate vegetation??? I do mow some of mine and will remove brush and such.....but I have not nuked any trails.

I was going to do a few deer trails next year with Barrier chemical. I have no experience with it though.

How many guys on here spray their trails with chemicals to eliminate vegetation??? I do mow some of mine and will remove brush and such.....but I have not nuked any trails.
I only mow mine also. If I was to spray them it would be pre clover planting. But as of now I don't want the deer feeding on my trails.

I have used oust and gly mix only have to spray every 2-3 years in the timber.

I have used oust and gly mix only have to spray every 2-3 years in the timber.
Just watch out for an invasive like garlic mustard move in. That's why spray could hurt u

I use Gly and Imazypr for our trails. But with caution. The Imazypr will run a bit outside the lines onnslopes, and damage shrubs that have shallow root systems that go into the path I'm spraying. Usually 1 spraying gets me 1-2 yrs of clear ground.