Help - Cat 2 Quick Hitch - Spreader Lift Arm Pin advice

southboundfishing

Yearling... With promise
I have a cat 2 JD quick hitch. All of my implements except my spreader fit. On my spreader I need the outside lift arm pins to be 6 inches and currently they are 3.75 inches. Total length of the pin is currently 8 1/2 and I need it closer to 12 inches The pin that is one it now is a cat 1 to 2 pin. Can anyone give me some advice on how to fix this?F52A889D-E018-4D13-B641-EDB19A315E7D_1_105_c.jpeg

Don’t the arms on the tractor adjust in and out?

They do but I have a quickhitch i'd like to use but the lift arm pins on the spreader aren't wide enough.

^ BTDT. End your problems via Pat's EZ Change. Add a hydraulic top link......and your really golden.

Do you have quick hitch adapters on your other implements?Also can you not take off pins and turn outward?The adapters have a hollow slide over pin with a larger end on the outside and a drive pin that holds it on the regular pin

Do you have quick hitch adapters on your other implements?Also can you not take off pins and turn outward?The adapters have a hollow slide over pin with a larger end on the outside and a drive pin that holds it on the regular pin
^ If your asking me......I do not have any need to change pins from inside to out. I do not need any adaptors. I do need some "bens washers" and Lynch pins on the item I am attaching. I have more than 15 implements that I can attach to my tractor without any need for a "quick hitch". The Pat's EZ change set up is the real real for those of us that like versatility..

^ If your asking me......I do not have any need to change pins from inside to out. I do not need any adaptors. I do need some "bens washers" and Lynch pins on the item I am attaching. I have more than 15 implements that I can attach to my tractor without any need for a "quick hitch". The Pat's EZ change set up is PAT"S EZ change hitch......so do many others. My 2 cents.

He said he had a quick hitch and was asking how to fix what he was hooking up.You can buy the pins or adapters at any farm store