Hee Haw

tooln

5 year old buck +
Ok I know it's got nothing to do with habitat. But since it was going sort of strong on another thread & it went back to the original subject here is this thread. Since Jim never watch Hee Haw I figured he was missing something so here you go Jim.
Maybe not the best video but you'll get it.

LOL, finally after all this time - a thread that I'm an expert on....:D

PS: One of the places I work at from time to time in TN is the hometown of Minnie Pearl. Loretta Lynn's ranch is just up the road a little ways.

That country has some incredible deer habitat, but you can say that about a lot of places in TN.

I have a suspicion that a lot of viewers weren't watching for the country music !!! I liked the scenes where the men were laying around with a jug in their hands kind of laid back and " nappy " from drinking the hooch and all those gorgeous girls were lounging around in the background like they were bored and looking for " something " to do !!! Lord have Mercy !!!:D

my father always made a comment about the double E's in Hee-haw that I didn't get until I was older. I understood the girls aspect of it, but I didn't have an older brother to ask and I sure wasn't going to ask anyone else. Then about high school age I figured it out. EE - yep, good one dad - you perv!

I actually watched an episode on dish the other night. Some of the humor hit home, but the music was enough to make a dog howl.

There's country I like, and then there's the other 99.87% of it that makes my ears curl.

I'm not Hee Haw. :p

I actually watched an episode on dish the other night. Some of the humor hit home, but the music was enough to make a dog howl.

There's country I like, and then there's the other 99.87% of it that makes my ears curl.

I'm not Hee Haw. :p

Music? They played music? I was a young impressionable boy - I don't remember any music.

Every Sat. night when I was a kid growing up we had to watch Hee Haw.

I found some nudy mags from my FIL's collection when I was scrounging for kindling at the cabin. Playboy and Penthouse from the early 80's. I guess Hee Haw wasn't good enough. :D

I haven't told him I found them yet, but his daughter guessed it right off the bat.

Lawrence Welk, huh?? You're really talking about a rootin' - tootin' Saturday night NOW !!!:D You don't know what you missed if you couldn't watch L.W. !!!o_O