All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Habitat Christmas List?

2ndHand

5 year old buck +
Any habitat stuff on your Christmas list?

I would like a 6 ft. ARS pole pruner for my apple trees.....How about you?

Ya a DR mower and maybe a few deer on my property. Either way I don't think I'm getting either. My wife would say no to the DR mower and the DNR has said no to the deer.

Compact tractor. I think this is the year (next spring actually) it might actually happen.

Couple books and the habitat pole. Plus a few hundred spruce trees.

Compact tractor. I think this is the year (next spring actually) it might actually happen.
Oh that's on my list too and I know MY wife won't fall for that one. I guess maybe I'll get the proverbial neck tie instead

I would love to find a cultipacker under the tree this year.

s-l500.jpg

(Or one made by Jim)
fd63114637f4b7a440f25b16e5fab580

Yeah, some habitat................;)

I have some habitat you can work on if you are looking for something to tide you over. ;)

Hell, I still have to find the time to get up for a visit, much less work on the place! LOL!:D

Hell, I still have to find the time to get up for a visit, much less work on the place! LOL!:D

What a great way to knock two birds with one stone? Eh? :D

I guess I can't argue with that?!?:eek:;)

s-l500.jpg

(Or one made by Jim)
fd63114637f4b7a440f25b16e5fab580
There are a couple guys in Michigan that make some great hooks. Not sure if that's where you got these pictures from.

There are a couple guys in Michigan that make some great hooks. Not sure if that's where you got these pictures from.

Link or name on the hinge cut hooks?

I think I got my dad talked into getting me a new Stihl saw and hoping to get some rootmakers for my chestnut growing experiment.

That's funny. I got one from a guy who had his own machine shop and then took the plans from those other guys.

I ordered one last week!