Habitat Christmas List?

I'm thinking on getting one of those tree hooks for Christmas myself. A buddy made some and gave me one. I bring it out with good intentions the first couple times each winter, and then get frustrated dragging it around and leave it in the truck the rest of the year. For as much as I don't like dragging it with me, a good one may be worth it for those handful of times I still end up with hangups that bug the heck out of me....Thanks for the link

All hooeyman pruners, cabelas sells them now.
My buddies wife bought him a Hooeyman saw. The expandable pole is knife, but the blade won't cut hot butter. It's bad.

We are making an offer on 80 acres Monday. I'm not optimistic we will come to terms on price, but some stars might be aligning. It is a mile and a half from my main farm, and a real diamond in the rough. Not super hunter friendly, but some prime bedding habitat.

Good luck.

There was a 40 acre parcel about five minutes from my land that was recently sold. I was interested but apparently many others were too and they decided to do a land auction. It sold for $142,000. All timber.

Back-pack sprayer and Solo hand-crank seed spreader. I was extra good this year, so 2 roles of 5 ft. concrete mesh would be nice !!:rolleyes: