Habitat Christmas List?

2ndHand

5 year old buck +
Any habitat stuff on your Christmas list?

I would like a 6 ft. ARS pole pruner for my apple trees.....How about you?

Ya a DR mower and maybe a few deer on my property. Either way I don't think I'm getting either. My wife would say no to the DR mower and the DNR has said no to the deer.

Compact tractor. I think this is the year (next spring actually) it might actually happen.

Couple books and the habitat pole. Plus a few hundred spruce trees.

Compact tractor. I think this is the year (next spring actually) it might actually happen.
Oh that's on my list too and I know MY wife won't fall for that one. I guess maybe I'll get the proverbial neck tie instead

I would love to find a cultipacker under the tree this year.

s-l500.jpg

(Or one made by Jim)
fd63114637f4b7a440f25b16e5fab580

Yeah, some habitat................;)

I have some habitat you can work on if you are looking for something to tide you over. ;)

Hell, I still have to find the time to get up for a visit, much less work on the place! LOL!:D

Hell, I still have to find the time to get up for a visit, much less work on the place! LOL!:D

What a great way to knock two birds with one stone? Eh? :D

I guess I can't argue with that?!?:eek:;)

s-l500.jpg

(Or one made by Jim)
fd63114637f4b7a440f25b16e5fab580
There are a couple guys in Michigan that make some great hooks. Not sure if that's where you got these pictures from.

There are a couple guys in Michigan that make some great hooks. Not sure if that's where you got these pictures from.

Link or name on the hinge cut hooks?

I think I got my dad talked into getting me a new Stihl saw and hoping to get some rootmakers for my chestnut growing experiment.

That's funny. I got one from a guy who had his own machine shop and then took the plans from those other guys.

I ordered one last week!