Grumpy

nwmn

5 year old buck +
If anyone out there watched the Wild game tonight, I hope you feel the same about the game as I do. I have never watched a game where a guy gets punched twice in the back of the head and taken down to the ice and get a coincidental. I have also never seen a skater spray the goalie like Landeskog did with such douchey grace and then push the ref twice and not get ejected. I also have never seen a 2 on 1 with an empty net not result in a sure goal. This was the call that absolutely blew my mind, holding a guys stick hand and preventing him from getting to the puck to take a shot then chipping it up and on the rush they go offsides and end up tying the game with 70 some seconds left.........

Disappointed. I needed to rant as this was the most irritated I have been at a hockey game since Warroad beat us in the section finals on a phantom goalie tripping call with :42 left in regulation of a tie game.

Let it out MAN!! If I was at the neighbors I would have thrown my Beer at the TV .

ugh...... Its all I can muster up.....

Yep the refereeing was absolutely atrocious last night

Feel the same, I think the Wild have outplayed them in about every game. Its MN sports……….

WCCO reported there were many dis appointed Mn. fans. Is the next game at home?

It is...... And the Wild are going to destroy them!

Next game at the X Monday night...I think the avs are walking into a hornets nest. I think this might provide a spark for the veterans on the team, Moulson, Parise, Koivu and Pominville will step up their game as the youngsters Coyle, Nino, and Granlund have amped up their level of play. Go WILD!

8:30 tonight GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the vfw in little falls has a tv so we can watch some after the MDDI meeting. ;)

It'll come down to the end...prediction 3-2 either way. Home team's got the advantage throughout this series, Wild will need to capitalize and finish when given the chance. Colorado hasn't won three games at home, the Wild have lost 3, and given away 2.

Can't wait to watch!!

Lets see how the refs call this one……

Nino is the man...I think the refs came out great on the avs first goal...I mean c'mon, granlund took a tender ference call by being pushed with minimal contact, mcginn stormed kuemper and they scored...Pepsi center is lobsided...

Way to go heater!

I don't like being on the pk against this pp line. Haula shorty?

Honestly I think this is the best game the Avs have played, Wild need a big third period.

Agreed. Lots of pressure.

yowser!

Nino Nino Nino Nino! What a snipe by spurge, clutch. This is what playoff hockey is all about, ot game 7. Let's see if momentum swing can let us seal the deal...BOOM!

Nino Nino Nino Nino! What a snipe by spurge, clutch. This is what playoff hockey is all about, ot game 7. Let's see if momentum swing can let us seal the deal...BOOM!

Nino!