Gotta love vacation

D

dipper

I'm finally back to civilization, well over 70 miles the last 6 days exploring and enjoying the pictured rocks national area, I'm throwing in the towel. We also did a week in wine country of lower michigan. Not my choose, but Very nice.
Heard we've been getting a lot of rain back home, so I'm excited to see what things look like. I've got the local fair this Labor Day weekend and it's all business till January.
Fall is in the air in the up. Temps hit the 40s, and the color change has become noticeable.
Hope things have been going well for everyone. I've really appreciated the last week of zero technology.

Sounds like a cool vacation dipper. Welcome back to the rat race.:D

Things going well for me. In the process helping my inlaws move to their new house before the dozer for the new road comes......

Welcome back. Sounds as if you had to keep the wife happy on some of the vacation. Nothing wrong with that.

Glad you had and are having a good vacation, if you were in the wine country of the LP you were about 80 mi north of me. We've had to do the tours also. Have a good and safe trip home.

Sounds like a cool vacation dipper. Welcome back to the rat race.:D
Im done with the summer rate race! Ready for fall boys! Acorns are dropping around here which kinda scares me! I think we are gonna have another bumper crop yr!