All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a Wild idea brewing! Opinions needed

A REAL sportsman wouldn't plant any apple trees for at least 100 yds. from that elevated, cedar hunting stand ......... um ........ deck !! :D

Hot tub!

I put Geothermal in 2010 at our lodge. Big huge tax incentive and it really does help with the bills.

The next lodge we built, we only use a few months for clients to sleep, I put in radiant heat floors in the concrete slab. Closed cell insulation. Really helps out on the bills

Very nice. How is the inside progressing?

Jordan that is looking VERY nice!

Looks good. It's amazing how many screws you need for a deck. My deck(s) are a little over 3500 square feet and I must have used a hundred thousand screws.

Looks good Jordan.

I can see a few spots for some 3D targets.

Jordan that is looking VERY nice!
Inside is ready for insulation. Thats Wed.
Siding guys started this week but didn't get much done due to the rains
Should have some exterior progress pics this week

Looks good Jordan.

I can see a few spots for some 3D targets.

Yessir can't wait to have the guys over for some bow shooting!

Reactions: gwm
Looking really nice.

Man that deck looks great.
Being wet like that shows that you could finish it to look like furniture.

image.jpg
image.jpeg
That white stuff you see in the background is from them drilling my well. It was 360 deep. Don't remember what he said exactly but said the psi and other stats were great. Said it's as good of a well as he has ever drilled.
Prolly tells everyone that lol
He said a 1hp pump would do the job but told him I was going to have a 50 tree orchard and a big garden. So we are upgrading to 2hp...
Anyone know anything about that stuff???

Man that deck looks great.
Being wet like that shows that you could finish it to look like furniture.

I know cedar requires some maitenance but we like it. I have seen to many issues with the synthetic decking. Plus have to teach my 3 boys how to dig out splinters;)

We take for granted how far some people have to go to water. The deepest well I know of around here is 140', 12' to water on parts of our farm.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg House is close
Should be moving in here in a couple weeks
Took longer than I would have liked but I saved a lot by paying out of pocket for what I could as I could. Tried to use as little of the banks $ as possible.

Looks good Jordan.

Holy Balls that wife of yours is good looking! You out punted your coverage there buddy!

Glad to see the house coming along nicely Jordan!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg More counter top photos

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg More random pics
Master bath