Good day planting trees

Riggsgwp->

5 year old buck +
1st time planting hybrid willows

Small screen of juneberry and caragana

Thanks John for the Paul tree, I found a special spot for it.

Only 700 more to go!

Nice work! Just the one line of willow along the road?

I have a three row windbreak there so I added a fourth row of hw to get a quicker screen.

Nice touch with the Paul tree!

That looks like a class act job. What kind of mat is that and where did you buy it?

Nice work, that should provide a good screen. That is quite a disk/cultivator setup you have. Looks like you tow the unti to where you want to work and then flip both units.

The mat was just fabric that I got for dirt cheap at Menards. I was going to use plastic but the other stuff was a lot cheaper. Hope it works.

Nice work, that should provide a good screen. That is quite a disk/cultivator setup you have. Looks like you tow the unti to where you want to work and then flip both units.
This was my first food plot equiptment before I got my tractors. Yeah it flips and pulls easily I also have a single plow I had rigged up for the 4 wheeler. Works good for tree prep now.

Looks good. I like the spot for the Pual tree too.

Paul tree rocks!!!!

One more project to check off the list 800 trees planted! I'm walking like an eighty year old man now. Very sore:mad:

Nice work.....looking good. The Paul tree is going to thrive and grow like crazy there!! Great looking property.