God Bless America!

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
Was running a couple errands yesterday with my sidekick Darcy, as I was driving by the Legion one county over I was admiring their awesome tank sitting outside and decided that would be an excellent photo opportunity. That went so well that on the way home I drove by our Legion and took a couple more of my patriotic pup with some big guns.
Just thought I would share.

LixCqO0.jpg

xsU7g31.jpg

WOozY5j.jpg

She needs a Stars and Stripes collar...

Darcy for President!

I'd say a bird in the mouth would complete the pic, but there likely wouldn't be much left of it if you hit them with those guns. Sweet pic.

You should buy one. You have enough land to drive it around.

You should buy one. You have enough land to drive it around.
Ha, those are big bucks.
The Stuart running would be around $150K the Super Hellcat closer to $300K or more. I think I’d rather just buy more land and more trees!
It sure would be cool to ride in one though. They make the Abrams right around the corner from my work and in the summer have had one lead off in local parades in summer before. Those are some AWESOME American power to see roll by and the crowds go nuts seeing one.

What!? You used to be able to get an Abrams for 250K. The older tanks were 50-100K.

Can still get a T-34 for about €60K, but I guess your dog wouldn't look very patriotic riding it.