All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gazebo blind

Mahindra3016

5 year old buck +
While taking lunch break the other day in the court yard of the hospital i was working at, it dawned on me that the gazebo i was sitting in would make a great box blind and would be very easy to box in, Now im just hoping to find a used one for cheap. Has anyone done this?

Not a gazebo, but I hunted out of a metal granary for yrs. It was a blast and great on those cold/windy hunts. Don't see why a gazebo wouldn't be anything less than awesome!

What kind of gazebo? Those pop up kinds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wood kind with 8 sides.

I bought two ground blinds that were construction projects for the students at Madison area technical college. They were like tiny houses and I only needed to add sliding windows to make them into deer blinds. For the price I paid for both of them, you could not buy the lumber and materials that it would cost to make one of them.