All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gas Powered Brush cutter $50

It is gone already. Did you buy it?

It is gone already. Did you buy it?

No I did not. I really don't need one. Just thought it was a hell of a deal. I would think the engine alone would of been worth it. It was an older walk behind brush cutter. Said it needed a pully but the engine ran.

I decided on the hand held (body rig mounted) version for ease of transport and agility in use (if I can walk to an area, I can work it).

The self-propelled ones might have issues on uneven ground. I don't think I've ever seen one with a pressure lubed engine.

I decided on the hand held (body rig mounted) version for ease of transport and agility in use (if I can walk to an area, I can work it).

The self-propelled ones might have issues on uneven ground. I don't think I've ever seen one with a pressure lubed engine.

Yeah I just bought a Stihl trimmer with bike handles and a saw blade last year. I dont need another one

I upgraded the weed whacker I'd been using to the echo srm 410u last fall as well. No regrets at all with that decision.