Fun weekend!

Ogemaone

5 year old buck +
Since we built our cabin last spring, my son has been asking to have his birthday party up there. We had 10 dads and 10 8 year old boys up for a weekend of snowmobiling, sledding, and ice fishing, and hiking in the woods. The kids had a blast and so did the dads. Dads didn't get much sleep due to cards and drinking, the kids were passed out by 8:00 every night. Thought I'd share some pics!image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

What a blast!!!!

now that looks like a great time was had by all! Some of my fondest memories as young lad were from a friend's family camp where the "men" went to have a good time doing "manly" things!

That looks awesome, Ogema! Gets those boys away from those d*mn gaming consoles and out where they can have some real fun! Wow! Those kid's sleds are a far cry from the Kitty Kat's I remember growing up around.

Great pics and it looks like a good time by all, Congrats Dad!

Awesome!!

That is so freaking cool!!!

Awesome job on getting the Kids outdoors.

Way to go! Awesome memories for the kids.

That's what it's all about!

Look likes boys of all ages having fun in the snow!

Brings back some great memories. My dad and uncle would take out all the nephews and nieces that were old enough to take care of themselves to the cabin for a weekend of snowmobiling. Something I will remember for the rest of my life and I'm sure your boys will too.

Looks like you had a lot of help ice fishing.

Priceless! WTG!

Great stuff there !! Times like that will stick with them for a lifetime. Great job Dads !!

You made a memory for sure. Way to go.

That's a great idea. I have a 6 and 8 year old boys that would think that's pretty cool. My wife and I hosted my daughters 11th birthday party at are lake place it was me and 6 screaming 11 year olds and 1 screaming mom. I think I'm stealing your idea and going to have the boys bring there dads with and have a ATF themed b-day party!!!!!!!