Found a deal on CL

foggy

5 year old buck +
Today while perusing Craigs List....I saw an ad for a Bush Hog cutter.....but it had no pic. I emailed to get the pics and then went to look at it after getting directions. Gal there had a 3 year old Bush Hog Squeeler 160 (5') with safety chains on the front and a slip clutch. She was afraid to use it after she bought it.....and could not hook it up to the 3 point....so it's just been sitting there.

Never run, new paint underneath......never greased or had oil in the gear box. She had paid $1800 for it. I paid her $900 cash. Cuts like a dream.

You gotta mine allot of dirt to find a diamond. ;) Oh......and it was JD green too!

bush hog.JPG

OH....and she had a LIKE NEW compact tractor with loader to sell too. 40 hours on the clock! LS Brand....whom made the tractors for Montana. Price could be right....but it could be an orphan too (?) PM me if you want a pic and more info.

good job foggy!

I've been sorta/kinda looking for a new cutter for about two years. Seven years ago.....I paid $525 for a new 60" King Kutter unit. I have broken my land and abused that unit allot. Had it rebuilt last summer and spent about $325 on it......Plus I had bought a new drive shaft cover. Probably not too smart.....but it been working OK. Not a great unit to mow grass or in pasture type situations or food plots......but it got the job done.

Now I am going to save it for rough work and making trails through heavy brush......or put it up for sale.

Great buy.

U dawg!!!

U dawg!!!

Yep....but I do allot of digging to find a deal.

Interesting gal owned this. Blonde 55 years old.....worked for LL Bean in Maine....before coming back to MN to retire near her home. Her pickup truck had a fishing boat hooked to it.....and she lives in 40 acres of deer property in a cabin style house - with woodburing chimney. Last year she took a deer with her bow out of her patio door. What a girl! .....just not very mechanical. I should introduce my bachelor BIL. ;)

Oh.....and she was wearing a Corona Tee Shirt. :)

Yep....but I do allot of digging to find a deal.

Interesting gal owned this. Blonde 55 years old.....worked for LL Bean in Maine....before coming back to MN to retire near her home. Her pickup truck had a fishing boat hooked to it.....and she lives in 40 acres of deer property in a cabin style house - with woodburing chimney. Last year she took a deer with her bow out of her patio door. What a girl! .....just not very mechanical. I should introduce my bachelor BIL. ;)

Carpet Muncher! Just sayin....

Carpet Muncher! Just sayin....

Could be.....I did not ask. :D I do think I heard some talk about her husband (from the past) but my hearing aids are "down"......so lotsa stuff goes past me lately. HAHAHAHA :(

Very nice score!

I've been holding out for a 6' myself, or I might be a bit resentful of your deal. ;)