FM forums closed??

Satchmo

5 year old buck +
Wonder what genius decided it was a good idea to shut down most of the Fishing Minnesota regional forums for maintenance on OPENING DAY of walleye fishing. Boggles my mind.

Maybe they thought everyone would be busy fishing and wouldn't be using the forum.

Or busy complaining?

Wonder what genius decided it was a good idea to shut down most of the Fishing Minnesota regional forums for maintenance on OPENING DAY of walleye fishing. Boggles my mind.

Rick Paquin is a scumbag of the highest magnitude. I think the FM pro staff and Lake States Fishing prostaffs should get their asses up to Red lake and help the residence of the south shore clean all the trash and shit bags up. Both of those site prostitute those portavilla guys out and they are some of the biggest resources rapers around. They are all interested in lining their own pockets. Portavilla sponsors those shitty websites and in return NOTHING bad is allowed to be uttered about them. Residents and resorts all over are pissed off with PV cause of all the trash left on the lake in that area. Not to mention Paquin is one of the most arrogant pricks I ever met.

I hope there site continues to crater. Its well on its way. They kick off anyone with the slightest bit of personality of passion on an issue.