Ferguson mo

fuldraw

5 year old buck +
Don't know anything else .
It might get real interesting around here and maybe the country.
Be safe if the sh$t hits the fan

image.jpg

great....and i have to travel out of state to a state that doesn't recognize my 2nd amendment rights....

I think $hit will hit the fan no matter what the outcome is.

I think $hit will hit the fan no matter what the outcome is.

+1 ^ Maybe tonight I will get myself another big screen TV and a jug of hooch. ;)

Whats gonna happen with the kid that was shot holding an airgun in Cincy?

It will never end.....

Are we going to try every case on National media......and lynch the ones that don't suit our agenda? Sad state of affairs. Gonna be an interesting next few days.

I hope people are watching what is happening in Ferguson. I do think there are allot of people watching.

There is also still a Federal investigation initiated by Obama and run by Holder. Do you think the results of the federal investigation are going to be politically spun to provide gains for the Democrats? Maybe they should try the truth; it would be the best thing for the people of Ferguson and the country.

Did you see that Chuck Hagel just got fired? He made the mistake of telling the truth about ISIS and making the administrations Middle East policy look bad.

What’s the next two years going to bring? A nuclear Iran?

Each year.....the world becomes a more scary place. I fear these events won't end well.....but somehow we have always muddled through. Less room to muddle as the noose tightens. :( It's just an economy and world powerhouse going down the tubes. The Romans did it years ago. Nothing new.

In other news.....the stock market was up today.....and a cold front is moving in. :)

Are we going to try every case on National media......and lynch the ones that don't suit our agenda? Sad state of affairs. Gonna be an interesting next few days.

I think you might have meant "THEIR agenda"!

Most, if not all of us, just want the facts and the corresponding justice to be handed out.

That's about all I pay attention to "news wise" most of the time. I already know the world is a toilet...don't need that reinforced on a daily basis.

I watch too much news and get more cynical each day. Sad really.....but you don't get to see an uncontrollable melt-down everyday. :(

I sleep much better spending my time on Habitat Talk and watching cartoons. I'll get a light dose of AM radio each day to stay in the loop, and that's about it. I do stay glued to the market about 2-3 times a day. I don't miss much either. The narrative never changes, only the characters.

Justice was served. All is up on the table.

Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey could not provide a better circus. Now the President is going to talk. Better get Jesse, Al, and Holder in the wings. Unreal.

Yep shots already fired. Cop car destroyed. Not a very bright group of people. Some day the world will deal with these jokers and they can arrest all of us.

Obama is babbling on and on......This guy likes to hear himself speak. Had nothing to add.....just a political move.

I wouldn't mine seeing a few rubber bullets fly as well.

Lets keep our fellow board member, Jordan, in our thoughts and prayers. Going to be a very stressful and dangerous situation for him and his co-workers.

So very true. And, the danger they will face won't be over today.

I can't flip on the news right now because my DVR is recording wrestling and Anger Management. I'll have to catch up with the Sioux Falls local 10pm version of what's going on down there. I wonder if it's all out of towners causing the trouble again like the first round.

Many are basically saying: "Iv'e already made up my mind.....don't confuse me with the facts..... Pass the rocks."