Ferguson Mo riots

fuldraw

5 year old buck +
So this is where I grew up ( still own the house)
red pin
From were the riot is happening (green pin)
Just wish this crap would settle down
Nobody knows the truth yet that is for the courts to figure out .
This city is so divided right now with people taking sides with no facts yet .makes no since .

I live about 22 miles west of there but work up in the area all the time all the time .
Please hope / pray for peace before this spreads to the rest of St. Louis and the nation

They have a curfew and now are sending in the National Guard.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to work, so all I had time for was to riot and show Al Sharpton where the nearest Burger King is!

This kid that was shot was caught on Video doing a strong arm robbery just minutes before and when confronted tried to take control of an officers gun! We would be watching another officers funeral if he had. Why are these morons not rioting when they are shooting each other. I guess it ain't a big deal if they can't scream Racism! I love the way they protest, lets loot all the stores, that will show them! WTF?

I agree, fuldraw. This could get a lot worse real easy, and it's already more than bad enough.

These events are really dividing our nation and polarizing people.....myself included. We do need a national discussion on this type of situation. Just not on this forum....so we can all remain amiable folk. :D

These events are really dividing our nation and polarizing people.....myself included. We do need a national discussion on this type of situation. Just not on this forum....so we can all remain amiable folk. :D

I have been divided since the mid sixties when we had our own riots from the entitlement pukes and our house got burned up in North Mpls. Causing our family to leave the neighborhood in the back of a NG duece and a half while our house and others went up in flames!

It's reverse racism at its finest. Certain people in this country are getting rich off of it. We all know who they are, pretty sure they are in mo stirring the pot and padding their pockets as we speak. Martin Luther king was a great man, these clowns now are crooks.
I try to avoid this type of news. Just glad that officer is ok, and I wish him the best. He has a long battle ahead of him.

Just glad that officer is ok, and I wish him the best. He has a long battle ahead of him.
Unfortunately that Officer will likely lose his job and be charged with some sort of a crime, whether he did anything wrong or not.

Unfortunately that Officer will likely lose his job and be charged with some sort of a crime, whether he did anything wrong or not.

Peace officers union is pretty strong, I would hope not!

Peace officers union is pretty strong, I would hope not!
Not stronger than the feds. He will be the scapegoat to put the rioting to rest. Sad but true.

Whether the officer did anything wrong or not, I'd lay $ bueller is right....The public wants their pound of flesh.

P.S a LOT easier to trot out a sacrificial lamb than fix the real problems (don't pretend to know if the officer is truly innocent in all of this or not, but I doubt it will ultimately matter, anyway)

Not stronger than the feds. He will be the scapegoat to put the rioting to rest. Sad but true.

We will see, Hope not, or maybe all the officers will riot!

Whether the officer did anything wrong or not, I'd lay $ bueller is right....The public wants their pound of flesh.

A small part of the public maybe. I know one guy that says keep shooting!

When it gets this hot those that you thought had your back are suddenly gone when you turn around.

Here is one of the peaceful protesters now! I thought maybe his hands were all bent up from working all day. But then as I looked closer as he is flashing gang signs! And they put up with that in Southern Missouri?....................As I said, keep shooting!

shoot.PNG

Officer Wilson will not be charged! This officer has a ton of support among the St Louis community the media just doesn't cover that! It is the media that has blown this into what it is and fueled the racism by spreading lies which has put many in harms way needlessly. Officer Wilson took damage to the face as he was directly assaulted by Brown! He had every right to use deadly force just like you or I if we were taking physical damage from a 6.3 200+lb man!!!!!!!! White or black makes no dang difference! We do not have to take physical damage from anyone in Mo!
I am on duty tonight and we are sending an ambulance to Ferguson for the second time this wk. I will not be on the unit that is being deployed tonight. I pray that my 2 brothers heading up there return safe! Its a sad day when a paramedic has to wear a bullet proof vest:( but I guess that the world we live in...

Here is one of the peaceful protesters now! I thought maybe his hands were all bent up from working all day. But then as I looked closer as he is flashing gang signs! And they put up with that in Southern Missouri?....................As I said, keep shooting!

No they don't put up with this crap in any other place than in the STL metropolitan area... 30 miles south and these fools would all be in the ER from a country boy a$$ whoopn.... I should prolly not have my real name under my avatar photo lol

View attachment 1750

Officer Wilson will not be charged!

That's what I am talking about! :D

I would so like to join the mo national guard right now! Grrrrrrrrrr

Only if they let them put bullets in there guns!

Me too dipper... I often think about it as I am only 28.