Ferguson Mo riots

Whether the officer did anything wrong or not, I'd lay $ bueller is right....The public wants their pound of flesh.

P.S a LOT easier to trot out a sacrificial lamb than fix the real problems (don't pretend to know if the officer is truly innocent in all of this or not, but I doubt it will ultimately matter, anyway)

Easier Yes however We will not allow our brother in blue to be sacrificed. He will have all the support he needs.

Unfortunately that Officer will likely lose his job and be charged with some sort of a crime, whether he did anything wrong or not.

He Probably won't be able to live in
St. Louis or this region ever again even if he is found out to be innocent . There is just to much hate here right now . The trial will probably move to a different city . To even consider fair trial.

He Probably won't be able to live in
St. Louis or this region ever again even if he is found out to be innocent . There is just to much hate here right now . The trial will probably move to a different city . To even consider fair trial.

Lets see if he gets charged first!

The media would really like for something like this to spiral out of control and at the last minute some hero come settle it all down and everyone live happily ever after---just like in all their civil unrest movies we see. One day they are going to get their wish but I don't think they'll like the outcome.

Remember guys this is not a popularity contest, it's the United States of America. The place where you can be elected president without even having the popular vote. The media has ruined many careers and lives, unfortunately this will be another.

And being on the enforcement side of a riot situation is NOT fun! We are the only ones with rules in this game. Try standing down when protesters are throwing bottles of piss at you.

If half of those rioting would put half as much effort into finding themselves a job. Simple solution implement a curfew & issue real bullets.
If your caught out during the curfew you will be shot. I'll stop now before I saw something that will get me in trouble.

I don't think they will charge him unless they are just trying to make this go away or there turns out to be strong Evidence against him . Other wise I think they would have already made that move
A grand jury is being put together to hear the evidence they said last Friday

I don't think they will charge him unless they are just trying to make this go away or there turns out to be strong Evidence against him . Other wise I think they would have already made that move
A grand jury is being put to gether to here the evidence they said last Friday
George Zimmerman was "cleared" after the initial investigation only to be charged later. They don't rush to charging in matters like this, especially when a police officer is involved. But the political pressure created by the media frenzy will ultimatley lead to this Officer being charged.

Officer Wilson will not be charged! This officer has a ton of support among the St Louis community the media just doesn't cover that! It is the media that has blown this into what it is and fueled the racism by spreading lies which has put many in harms way needlessly. Officer Wilson took damage to the face as he was directly assaulted by Brown! He had every right to use deadly force just like you or I if we were taking physical damage from a 6.3 200+lb man!!!!!!!! White or black makes no dang difference! We do not have to take physical damage from anyone in Mo!
I am on duty tonight and we are sending an ambulance to Ferguson for the second time this wk. I will not be on the unit that is being deployed tonight. I pray that my 2 brothers heading up there return safe! Its a sad day when a paramedic has to wear a bullet proof vest:( but I guess that the world we live in...
Thanks for pointing out all the support for him. Since the facts seem not to matter to the press.
And I hope your coworkers have an uneventful evening . Be safe!!!
what county are you from .

Thanks for pointing out all the support for him. Since the facts seem not to matter to the press.
And I hope your coworkers have an uneventful evening . Be safe!!!
what county are you from .

Tks FD...
I work for a large ambulance district that serves St. Louis county, franklin an Jefferson county. I live in Jeff county

I'm so angry about this! I'm so mad that I used my new-found energy to email elected officials in MN to request an audit of the MN deer herd management!

;)

Holder's en route now. I think his defense should be "Your Honor, I refuse to be charged by a multiple-count felon who should be in prison, and move to dismiss this case. F&F is the substantiation of my claim." The end!

50% unemployment rate they said on the news tonight - I knew section 8 housing when I saw it. They're in the damn projects. Those people are fed and bred for votes and they don't even see it.

The truth prevails more often than not. You do what is right and move fwd. The media can spin all they want, but in the end justice finds the way the bulk of the time.

People acting like animals would lead me to have an itchy trigger finger if I was a cop in that area.

How many blacks were killed by blacks in Chicago last weekend? The answer is nobody cares. But this bunch of heathens will riot and protest because they are sheep following the ass that leads them.

I heard the officer scored 6 hits with two to the head. That sound a like shooting to save his skin, not an execution.

When the convicts run the prison ... get ready for a different set of game rules ...

When the convicts run the prison ... get ready for a different set of game rules ...

Im afraid we've reached the tipping point. :(

Im afraid we've reached the tipping point. :(

Only if you let them own the strategy & tactics ... and get drawn into this contrived emotional battle ... you never win a war thinking with your fists ... ;)

Confirmed officer Wilson suffered facial fractures (orbital blow out) from mike brown. 12 eye witnesses have come forward giving identical story to officer Wilson's version of what happend...

Confirmed officer Wilson suffered facial fractures (orbital blow out) from mike brown. 12 eye witnesses have come forward giving identical story to officer Wilson's version of what happend...

And he shot this punk 6 times with his eye blown out?............. RIGHT ON!

Police officers have an old saying; 'I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.' "

Last edited by a moderator: