Ferguson Mo riots

All this rah rah macho crap is really useless ... the question is ....

If you were a black business owner, and the outside agitators such as the black panthers came into your neighborhood after dark, how would you protect your store & family?

Real easy to say load up and shoot'em ... lot different standing in your dark business store with a pump shotgun, lookin at your neighborhood burn and 50 punks with molitof cocktails movin in on you wondering if your family in the upstairs apartment will survive the night.

Being a drunk bar fight punk is real easy ... just suck down the liquid courage ... these citezens are being failed by every one they trust ... their police, Gov't, and the media who is supposed to defend the innocent against this lynch mob mentality.

I have lived in neighborhoods like this ... after dark, it is different than what you think ....

All this rah rah macho crap is really useless ... the question is ....

If you were a black business owner, and the outside agitators such as the black panthers came into your neighborhood after dark, how would you protect your store & family?

Real easy to say load up and shoot'em ... lot different standing in your dark business store with a pump shotgun, lookin at your neighborhood burn and 50 punks with molitof cocktails movin in on you wondering if your family in the upstairs apartment will survive the night.

Being a drunk bar fight punk is real easy ... just suck down the liquid courage ... these citezens are being failed by every one they trust ... their police, Gov't, and the media who is supposed to defend the innocent against this lynch mob mentality.

I have lived in neighborhoods like this ... after dark, it is different than what you think ....

I was there once, 6 years old and could not do a thing but watch our house burn up when some kind of firebomb was thrown through the window. At that time there was only white and jewish business's being targeted, same with the homes in the area. I have had that hatred for 50 years built up.

Shoot them all, for all I care!

If this seems bad - just wait until the big one hits someday. We ain't seen nothing yet.

If this seems bad - just wait until the big one hits someday. We ain't seen nothing yet.

You got that Right.

All Holder is going to do is get everybody fired up again.....he has no intention of going there to find out the truth. Look at the governor.....he's already said he wants the Officer convicted to bring peace to the family.

All Holder is going to do is get everybody fired up again.....he has no intention of going there to find out the truth. Look at the governor.....he's already said he wants the Officer convicted to bring peace to the family.
Don't worry it will becoming to a city near you if the Politicians keep talking!!!!

Don't worry it will becoming to a city near you if the Politicians keep talking!!!!
I'm amazed it hasn't spread yet....I expect it will.

That's what happened in the 60's when the watts riot in LA started. Spread to north mpls, mn within a day.

Confirmed officer Wilson suffered facial fractures (orbital blow out) from mike brown. 12 eye witnesses have come forward giving identical story to officer Wilson's version of what happend...

Reading some articles on this now, main one on Fox News, along with some that the kid with Michael Brown is now recanting his story and saying Michael Brown did rush Officer Wilson and tried to take the gun.

If this officer was in the right his department is doing a bad job of defending him. Why have they not released his side of the story yet? The governor is calling for his prosecution and we still have not herd his side. For the record, how does that guy not get booted out of office. The more information that comes out the better it looks for the officer, why not get it all out?

They won't rush an investigation of this importance.

The officer has multiple fractures of the orbital bone around his eye socket. Cable ratings are driving this bus, justice will be served in due time.

As it should be.

One has to wonder if it will get worse in Ferguson if the grand jury fails to indict, which is what they should do. The MO governor sure put his foot in his mouth with his comments.

I just got a text from a friend who is a federal agent. They have been put on notice that there is chatter that some are trying to organize a National Rage Day tomorrow. They were not given details but it looks like this is about to spread out of MO. They also told me there is no doubt he was charging the officer when shot. Still can't understand why that is not being reported, seems like it would put and end to all this nonsense.

I just got a text from a friend who is a federal agent. They have been put on notice that there is chatter that some are trying to organize a National Rage Day tomorrow. They were not given details but it looks like this is about to spread out of MO. They also told me there is no doubt he was charging the officer when shot. Still can't understand why that is not being reported, seems like it would put and end to all this nonsense.
Better take my get-home bag with to kickball then.

For whatever it's worth - I saw on T.V. this morning ( I don't remember which channel ABC, NBC or CNN ) a black guy from Ferguson saying that most of the black & white people in town were going about their daily chores & business like any other day. He said it was a small segment of the population in a small section of town causing all the trouble. He didn't like the image the country was seeing of Ferguson. I.M.O. - if it comes out that the kid was rushing the cop, this will all go away and then it's time to check the videos & prosecute the a$$hole trash that looted & threw firebombs!

I stand corrected. You're right New Hampshire! I'm sure there could be more than a few making FALSE STATEMENTS.

Jay Nixon will regret his comment. I seriously thought he was smarter than that:confused: I'm ashamed to say he is from my home county.

What was said and who is Jay?