Fantastic anatomy videos

Tap

5 year old buck +
Here's a website with several, complex videos on deer anatomy. I've been shooting deer for 46 years and I still learned a few things. Very interesting...at least to me, anyway.
http://www.masterpiecearcherytargets.com/videos

Have tomb check it out on a computer. My iPad didn't like the site.

Have tomb check it out on a computer. My iPad didn't like the site.
Better to view these vids on a larger screen than a phone, too.

Pretty slick target.

How much do they run? Can't even find an order or products section on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do they run? Can't even find an order or products section on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a "SHOP" button to click at the top right of the screen...it shows that way on my Mac laptop. Not sure about how it shows on other devices.
They are very expensive, though.
The one buck ("without core"...I guess that means no internal organs??) is $625, but it also doubles as a very realistic decoy. And, are you sitting down... the Sasquatch target is a whopping $3,100!! (No, I didn't mistype that figure!)
I didn't start this thread because of the targets, although they are pretty nice. I started this because of the videos showing anatomy. I learned a few things from watching him exposing and inflating the lungs. I didn't realize the liver is located as high as it is and that the front of the stomach is actually forward of the liver.
Even the things which I already knew about anatomy, I found very interesting and reconfirmed in my mind that I'm pretty good at knowing exactly where to aim.
I'm pretty sure that most, or at least a fair amount hunters on this forum could learn a few things by polishing-up on anatomy. We owe it to the animal.

SW Pa

Last edited: