Elevator brackets? Any reviews?

Dipper I assume you don' have kids where time is an extreme commodity. Sometimes easy and fast (with piece of mind) is worth it. I almost always will pay money to make things easier and faster. Time is very important because I don't have time to screw with stuff.
It's all good bruh-I'm not gonna cause another run in any more panty hose.

Sorry to hear about your pantyhose dipper. Nuff said.

It's all good. U guys love them, that's great!
If 16 penny nails are good enough to hold your house together but not good enough for a tree stand, better yet!
I offended jims ego someway and I'm sorry. it's kinda funny how sensitive guys get if u cut a product they buy. It's like u are attacking their manly hood.

You didn't offend my ego at all. You made a claim you can't back up and I called you on it. Then you started talking about how much money you have spent on schooling and how that translated into an income capable of buying expensive land - it made you look like a pompous ass. You're not the only one with a degree around here. In fact, you likely aren't even in the top ten wage earners on this site. Then you went on about dog eat dog woof woof...

Show us a $70 enclosed blind. Or explain how you can make one. Sure, if you collect crate scraps you can do it, but you have to spend a lot of time (time=$$$) to do that too.

I don't fault anyone for buying these brackets. Unless you have a $200 welder, you can't build them for less. The materials alone are about $7 each.

U feel better now?

That's right I bet these things are up there with sliced bread.
Haha you guys are crazy man. These conversations remind me of A woman planning for a wedding. don't get in the way when a bride has her mind set on something!
I'm going out on a limb here dipper, but I'm guessing you like to save money at any opportunity you find.

I get it, I think everyone here does.

Nothing wrong with that.

But why do you feel compelled to judge others that want to spend their money on products they find value in?

I'm going to be honest, it's getting a little old.

John

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes sir-just having a little fun over a topic that isn't real important. I guess there is no room for it. It's some stupid brackets, but there is so much passion, undies are jacked so far up, there's no room for sarcasm and a little banter.
I'll take my ball and go to the corner. U can carry on.

Thanks John

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

We put up 4 blinds they are only 10 high but we just lag bolted the 4x4 to the platform. They are as steady as can be.

^^Been my experience as well.

We put up 4 blinds they are only 10 high but we just lag bolted the 4x4 to the platform. They are as steady as can be.

Hard to make strong, accurate, compound angles equally.....at four corners via saw cuts and lag bolts. These brackets make it easy. Just saying.

Agree they make it fast,strong and easy.I like them for making the wider base if you don't want to put legs in concrete and even if you do they are sturdier.

I used them on 3 elevated stands. They work great.

We didn't do compound angles just a single angle with lag bolts and 4in deck screws. If I was going 25 ft up may reconsider but just in my experience they aren't neccesary. We then ran chain from the lag bolts down through a hurricane anchor and attached to the other side.