Dwarf chinkapin oak acorns for sale (from southeast NE, zone 5)

Blitz

Yearling... With promise
We collected some dwarf chinkapin oak (DCO) acorns in southeastern Nebraska within the last few days and are wondering if someone on this forum might be interested in them.

Our price:
1/2 lb. (90-100 acorns) for $ 10.00 + $ 5.95 shipping (USPS priority mail)
1 lb. (180-200 acorns) for $ 20.00 + $ 5.95 shipping (USPS priority mail)

Min. order is 1/2 lb.

Shipping days: Monday-Wednesday

Payment: by check

If interested, please send an email to dconebraska@gmail.com and include your address.

Thank you.

Troy & Sabine

Thank you for welcoming us on this forum We can give you some advice on growing DCOs but we are not habitat managers like most of you guys are. Our acreage in southeast Nebraska consists of only 10 acres where we grow pecans, hazelnuts, and some DCOs (and we have a few bee hives). You guys have a lot more experience regarding habitat projects; we are just "plant lovers".

Thanks. We'll take a picture of "our" way of protecting our young DCOs against wind and sun later today and post it on this forum. Something different, we believe ....

Hello and welcome to the forum here, Blitz :) Thought I remembered the screen name. You two provide a lot more knowledge than you are taking credit for.

Do you sell any scion wood from your dcos?

DLH,

We haven't sold any scion wood from our dco's yet.Let me check with my husband, and I'll get back with you within the next few days.

Thank you!

Well, we are open to selling you some scionwood from our DCO's sometime next February/March so you could do some grafting. Why don't you check back with us then?

Perfect do you have a preferred contact? On this forum, email, or the phone? Doesn't matter to me.

PM sent.