DR Apple Reminder

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Guys - I was just looking on the Cummins site and saw they still have good numbers of Enterprise, Goldrush, & Sundance on either B-118 or MM-111. I thought I'd pass along the info in case anyone is looking to order good DR apples for spring. I'm NOT affiliated with Cummins ( or any other nursery ) and have no dog in the race ...... just posting the info.

Guys - I was just looking on the Cummins site and saw they still have good numbers of Enterprise, Goldrush, & Sundance on either B-118 or MM-111. I thought I'd pass along the info in case anyone is looking to order good DR apples for spring. I'm NOT affiliated with Cummins ( or any other nursery ) and have no dog in the race ...... just posting the info.

Thanks for the FYI - Not sure the inventory shown on their Internet site is up to date. I was told over a month ago that they were out of Golden Russet - website shows 59 are still available. Best to email or call to confirm.

I have to stay off their site. I have 20 coming and I have to call it quits. This will be 4 years of planting an I still have no proof I will ever see an apple. I will have about 70 caged trees after this year and I have promised myself I am done after that until I see an apple! I will be focusing on spruce and other various shrubs for the next few years. I forgot I have another 12 in my garden box I bought on clearance this fall. I need help.

I have to stay off their site. I have 20 coming and I have to call it quits. This will be 4 years of planting an I still have no proof I will ever see an apple. I will have about 70 caged trees after this year and I have promised myself I am done after that until I see an apple! I will be focusing on spruce and other various shrubs for the next few years. I forgot I have another 12 in my garden box I bought on clearance this fall. I need help.
It is an addiction! I fenced my hobby orchard in so there no room for growth there, but I still have plenty of spots to plant for wildlife and sooo many options apples, persimmon, chestnut, hazel nut.........................its easy to get carried away.

Thanks for the FYI - Not sure the inventory shown on their Internet site is up to date. I was told over a month ago that they were out of Golden Russet - website shows 59 are still available. Best to email or call to confirm.
I think as it comes time to pay some people cancel there orders I noticed a couple varieties became available lately. I was able to get some Black Oxford that were sold out at one point.

I think as it comes time to pay some people cancel there orders I noticed a couple varieties became available lately. I was able to get some Black Oxford that were sold out at one point.
I think with their new website they will have a lot to add once it is time to pay. They use to take every order now you have to do it on a website and pay later. I would think people reserve more than want just to get the varieties they want and then cancel part of it. I just looked at my order and have no idea why ordered what I did. Apparently I thought I wanted to get into cider apples 6 months ago.

That's funny, Chummer !! ^^^^^ Start the 1st chapter of AAA ...... Apple Addicts Anonymous.

Is there a preferred grade to look for (#1, 11/16, etc)

And what does that refer to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny, Chummer !! ^^^^^ Start the 1st chapter of AAA ...... Apple Addicts Anonymous.
There is one existing chapter. Crab(by) Apple Addict Anonymous. I'm honorary spokesman and model.

Is there a preferred grade to look for (#1, 11/16, etc)

And what does that refer to?

Ah... Found that page on their site...

#1 is feathered ( has branches ), and the other numerical sizes - grades - are the diameter of the trunks ( whips ). 11/16, 9/16, etc. Just a FYI - I've ordered from Cummins for the past 3 yrs. and ALL trees were good and ALL survived and grew well.

Art - Spokesman ......... OK .......... Model ? ............. We're not gonna see pictures of a suspicious nature on here - are we ????? :D:D:p

Art - Spokesman ......... OK .......... Model ? ............. We're not gonna see pictures of a suspicious nature on here - are we ????? :D:D:p
Nuthin suspicious. I am the real deal!