DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Grease Gun (DCGG571M1)

I have lost so much skin on my knuckles trying to remove couplers from grease zerks. I may have to get one of those.

I have lost so much skin on my knuckles trying to remove couplers from grease zerks. I may have to get one of those.
They are Awsome. I'm a heavy equipment operator and we are required to grease our equipment every morning. I have had a battery powered grease gun since they first came out about 20 years ago. I just bought my third one, it was between the milwaukee and the dewalt. I went with the dewalt. Best one I've had so far.

Get the LocknLube grease gun coupler which locks the gun onto the grease zerk. It’s money very well spent.

I actually locked onto the pivot pin grease zerk on the front of my tractor and greased it for possibly the first time. I think it’s a 200 hour routine maintenance but I don’t remember. There would be no way without significant removal of hardware and tractor parts to get to that grease zerk. It took all of that 3-4’ grease line on the DeWalt and that LocknLube.

Greasing is not a problem anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is fantastic. Just hooked it up. Makes greasing a dream!

It is fantastic. Just hooked it up. Makes greasing a dream!
I agree it’s really good. But some spots will be a no go with that thing.

I agree it’s really good. But some spots will be a no go with that thing.

They described how to use a grease fitting and the original tip to make an extension. I haven't done that yet.

So here's where I admit what an idiot I am. I always read instructions but may have missed the part about loading the gun. I've been loading from the wrong end. No wonder it's been such a struggle! Thanks to this thread I was watching YouTube to check out the Lock N Lube and watched other videos that revealed my idiocy. Ordered the Lock N Lube and can't wait to change out the grease!

Last edited: