Dent County, MO

Gator

5 year old buck +
Anyone familiar with Missouri know why land prices are cheap in this county of MO?

To far south for me to be familar with the area. Some southern areas are low in ag and big on foothills. Don't know if this area falls into that category.

A lot of MTNF ground. If you get to the wooded stuff, it can be pretty tough ground. But, every year there are some good deer that come from that area.

Pretty rough area. Both rugged terrain and low deer numbers. It’s rocky Ozark mountain ground. Lots of ridges and hollows with not much in the way of agriculture. If you don’t mind hunting big forest and working hard to do it you can buy a lot of land cheap.

Thanks Someday and hesseu

Gator if your looking for cheap ozark timber ground you should buy the 166 acres that adjoins my ground in Washington county Mo.. Its owned by a logger who logged the heck out of it and now looking to dump it. Could be had for 140k. Their is actually 300 acres total. Split in half by a dead end gravel road. Bucks die of old age in these woods. Would love to have a good neighbor that respects herd management and boundaries

Gator if your looking for cheap ozark timber ground you should buy the 166 acres that adjoins my ground in Washington county Mo.. Its owned by a logger who logged the heck out of it and now looking to dump it. Could be had for 140k. Their is actually 300 acres total. Split in half by a dead end gravel road. Bucks die of old age in these woods. Would love to have a good neighbor that respects herd management and boundaries

I'm too impatient to buy a clear cut piece of ground.

I'm too impatient to buy a clear cut piece of ground.
Not clear cut but defiantly a hard select cut. He did clear the ridge tops and several nice flat areas that be perfect for plots and orchards.
If you ever want to check it out just holler