Definitive cuttings propagation list?

I tried my first propagations from cuttings yesterday. I cut some new growth off Carolina Cherry Laurel and direct planted about 30 to form a screen. I used the rooting hormone I bought off Amazon. This is listed online as an easy propagation, so we will see. They will get absolutely no love, just rain and the rooting hormone I used.

I've had good luck potting ROD cuttings directly into a pot by pressing the cutting into the pot until they hit the bottom of the pot. Then I cut the top off an inch or two above soil level. I usually put a bunch of cuttings in each pot and if I water regularly they turn out really well.

Same. Only one or two nodes above the soil. Tall, thin pots work best.

Anybody have a rooting hormone that they recommend?? I've spent $20 on worse things so I'd like to try one. Never used one before.

I just got something off amazon. Don't remember what. anything other then willow or poplar got dipped. Don't know if it made a difference or not.

I tried my first propagations from cuttings yesterday. I cut some new growth off Carolina Cherry Laurel and direct planted about 30 to form a screen. I used the rooting hormone I bought off Amazon. This is listed online as an easy propagation, so we will see. They will get absolutely no love, just rain and the rooting hormone I used.

....and they will probably do well until July

as the two switches get turned

Heat:ON
Rain:OFF

bill

....and they will probably do well until July

as the two switches get turned

Heat:ON
Rain:OFF

bill
Truth TreeDaddy. Truth.

Wish you would all stop coming up with stuff for me try.😁 Got a row of giant green arborvitae in my yard. Had to give it whirl.

IMG_3455.jpegThere are drain holes in the bottom. The water hasn't drained all the way in the pic.