Deer Fencing For Sale!

I would make sure it is very clean before using it. Disease concerns me.

I'm thinking IIRC that there was a red deer or elk farm up in the Cameron area, could have came from there I suppose. It would think one could just spray with some disinfectant cleaner and hose down with a steam power washer, that should take care of most anything.

There were Elk farms everywhere for a while. Most are now defunked.

Fence disease? I don't think that would bother me.

There were Elk farms everywhere for a while. Most are now defunked.

Fence disease? I don't think that would bother me.
Dirt can carry CWD. I would just make sure all dirt is off of the fence if it comes from an infected area.

Dirt can carry CWD. I would just make sure all dirt is off of the fence if it comes from an infected area.

I just think this fence has been laying out in the open for a while getting rained on.

If dirt can and does carry CWD, I would be more worried about letting the millions of people in our state from southern wisc.

I have a truck and a 24' trailer, lets go stu!

Give me a shout if you are going to go.

I'd love to go ahead and do it, but I'm not in the position to do so. I have no way to put the stuff up (not to mention I have no idea how).

The Amish know how!

Stu, you are an expert on everything else, what led you to believe you could not do this?

You are selling your self very short. Can not be rocket science. Warm bodies are a requisite.

I bet that rich city clown that whines about not getting a 150 from the other forum would snap this up. He started a thread on fencing in his entire property to keep "his" deer from wondering out, I just shook my head. A guy cant buy everything!

Last edited:
Fencing is easy all you need is a strong back & a weak mind.

Just hold a "field day" and the group attending would have that up in a flash......if you set the posts first. I have a post hole digger to loan you. ;)