Deer down Unfortunatly.

Bill

Administrator
Neighbor stopped in while I was getting lunch. Semi hit this guy between our two properties.
It stinks but it happens.

I've got camera pics of him somewhere but he hasn't been real regular on my place.

image.png image.png

That sucks. Years ago we had the same thing happen. A really nice 10pt got hit by a milk truck on the Friday before our gun season.

That sucks. Years ago we had the same thing happen. A really nice 10pt got hit by a milk truck on the Friday before our gun season.

For sure.
He would have made someone happy.

Falling in love certainly has its downsides ...

Lots of sticker points around the base, that is sad to be roadkill.

For something that at times are so hard to hunt they sure are stupid when they see black top.

H20: isn’t that the truth. They are like ghosts in the woods.

Sucks... but I can relate; I have a State HWY to the south and an Interstate to the north of my property... we just call it the strainer effect.

Deer are a lot like college students. They never seem to look before crossing the road. Every year we have a few students from our local college get crunched crossing the road.

Deer are a lot like college students. They never seem to look before crossing the road. Every year we have a few students from our local college get crunched crossing the road.

Natural selection :)